Bootloop after changing config.txt in ur0

Discussion in 'PS Vita - Hacking & Homebrew' started by SimonM6420, Jul 10, 2019.

1. SimonM6420
    OP

SimonM6420 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 27, 2018
    Italy
    So, as stated in the title, I've changed the config.txt inside ur0, it was a very dumb mistake, now I'm in a bootloop, I still can se the Molecule logo but then it repeats itself. I've tried to rebuild the database but nothing happened, I've tried to press the L trigger to boot the console but there are no icons, I've tried to install H-Encore to boot Henkaku (it's a 3.65 PSV Fat) but it crashes and the bootloop begins again. What should I do?

2. seeWood

seeWood Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 11, 2019
    Germany
    Did you delete the config in ux0?

What is exactly crashing when you try to reinstall h-encore?

3. SimonM6420
    OP

SimonM6420 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 27, 2018
    Italy
    So, I've just checked out by taking out my SD2VITA and, inside the ux0 tai folder there's just another folder with nothing inside named "config".
    For h-encore, I misspoke that, I did actually install h-encore, the problem is opening it to install Henkaku, when I click the icon and start the application it gives me the trophy notification (as intended), I press yes, then the screen goes black, it flashes white for a fraction of a second and then crashes, bringing me back to the bootloop, skipping it by pressing L gives me a notification saying that there had been a problem and the system wasn't turned off properly.

4. seeWood

seeWood Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 11, 2019
    Germany
    Yeah that is correct, because you turned the config.txt to ur0: or maybe not... that is causing the Problems.

Sometimes h-encore can crash, have you tried a several times? Open h-encore bubble 3 or 4 times?

Maybe the last Chance is to made a Full Restore of the Vita System.

5. Vinceherman

Vinceherman GBAtemp Regular

Feb 9, 2018
    United Kingdom
    You want the ux0/tai to be empty, try navigating to ur0/tai that's where your plugins and the config.txt should all be located