Hacking Booting SC CF with FlashMe?

MisterMaze

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey, got a Supercard CF recently and wanted to know why it doesn't boot with FlashMe.
hate2.gif

When I use a PassKey, it boots fine!

Can it even boot via FlashMe? Or do I need to enable something etc.?

Please help me
cry.gif

MisterMaze

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks, but it only tells me about the cards itself etc.

FlashMe is 100% installed.
My M3 can boot with FlashMe. But my SuperCard CF can't!
My SuperCard CF needs the PassKey, but why?
frown.gif

meangreenie

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
download.. http://scdev.org/files/setupnewV255Cen.rar .. it's the latest client software and also has the latest firmware file with it (upgrade.scu), drop this file onto the root of you're mem card and turn you're DS on (you may have to hold abxy again) but you should get the firmware update screen come up, otherwise just start the supercard in GBA mode and that should also bring the update screen.

I think the firmwareyou have now must have been mis-labelled.

MisterMaze

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
download.. http://scdev.org/files/setupnewV255Cen.rar .. it's the latest client software and also has the latest firmware file with it (upgrade.scu), drop this file onto the root of you're mem card and turn you're DS on (you may have to hold abxy again) but you should get the firmware update screen come up, otherwise just start the supercard in GBA mode and that should also bring the update screen.

I think the firmwareyou have now must have been mis-labelled.

I downloaded the one you linked.

"find upgrade file: upgrade.scu
Old :Ver 1.63
Now :Ver 1.63"

I already have the latest one but still requires ABXY
wacko.gif
cry.gif

Lol, I sent him to about 8 guides which would have told him that if he had just looked.

FifthE1ementÂ
lecture.gif
I did look but it was way too much of non-useful information. I didn't see anything helpful after searching for about 15 minutes.
wtf.gif
dry.gif

meangreenie

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
That is strange... the only thing I can think of is the actual DS options, try setting the DS auto boot to off, and any other options to their default too.

Other than that it must be a faulty SC-CF, but it's a very strange fault.

Jon eBegood

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
users.skynet.be
XP
Country
Belgium
I had the same problem with my girlfriend SC, the solution i found was to downgrade the SC to the firmware it has when i bought it and then make every update step by step.

For exemple if you original firmware was 1.53, downgrade to 1.53 then up to 1.54 then 1.60 then 1.61...

Old firmware can be found here.

I know this seems weird but it has work for me and another guy on a french forum...

MisterMaze

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks, I tried what you said (UPGRADE152new.rar and every next update I found). But it didn't fix this. It's so weird. Do I have a fake card? It's a purple SuperCard CF like in the review on GBATemp.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: DO THE MATH!!! lol