Bootcamp Trouble

Discussion in 'Computer Games and General Discussion' started by Uchiha Obito, Sep 15, 2011.

1. Uchiha Obito
    OP

Uchiha Obito GBAtemp Fan

Oct 5, 2007
    Portugal
    Hi guys.

I bought my first mac/apple product... MacBook Pro 13''

Since I'm going to do most of my works here, I've turned it almost focused to that matter... But that gt me thinking: what shall I do when I want to play some games? The answer was bootcamp.

I downloaded Win7 x64 Ultimate, installed it with no problems. When it was supposed to log in, it said: computer shutting down. Since I've only installed it once on my old PC, I thought it was normal, so I booted Win7 again, but nothing happened... Black screen with a blinking cursor on the upper left screen, and almost immediate restart... I was WTF?!

Did it again... And again... And again... And then I came to Mac... Messed with google, but couldn't find the answer. Tried again... Restarted again, and again... Went back to OS X Lion and here I am... Lonelly, asking for help [​IMG]

Yeah, I'm hopeless --' Please help me as soon as possible please [​IMG]

2. Rydian

Rydian Resident Furvertâ„¢

Feb 4, 2010
    United States
    Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
    Get an unmodified ISO, and burn it at a slower speed when you're not doing anything else on the PC to make sure it burns properly.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice