Tkompuras

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Thé 8.1

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I succès at thé installation of two CIA but freeshop keeping ...
OK so then you have the latest luma version and b9s installed. Did you download the cia file from the links about and installed it through FBI by going to SD -> folder(CIAs probably) -> freeshop.cia -> install cia?
Also you know what freeshop does right? Despite it's name it won't allow you to download paid software for free

Noobie4sure

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Ok dude, listen carefully. First let's see what and if you have luma installed. Before powering on the console you should keep pressing "select" and then press the "power" button once to power up the 3ds, by holding the "select" button during boot you will be prompted to the luma configuration screen. Somewhere, I think at the upper right corner you will see a version number ex. v8.1. Tell us the version you have

P.S Clearly you don't have the required knowledge for this and you should have done more research here. There are many threads for noobies from which you can learn how things work. Also don't unnecessary things that no one told you to do, for example, earlier you tried to install menuhax probably through the homebrew launcher while you had a problem with FBI, that makes you seem like I troll (Which I hope you aren't). Lastly type more slowly!
Okay i m really sorry about that ... you have to Know that english is not my native language

Noobie4sure

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
OK so then you have the latest luma version and b9s installed. Did you download the cia file from the links about and installed it through FBI by going to SD -> folder(CIAs probably) -> freeshop.cia -> install cia?
Also you know what freeshop does right? Despite it's name it won't allow you to download paid software for free
Yes its all what i have done ans i Knox what CIA does i have two other but older 3ds un m'y possession and i installed cfw on thème but this one i didnt check if the sd card ils good or not

Look bro maybe itd just a corrupted one idk

Attachments

• 149969441255272189513.jpg
    149969441255272189513.jpg
    644.1 KB · Views: 292

Tkompuras

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Yes its all what i have done ans i Knox what CIA does i have two other but older 3ds un m'y possession and i installed cfw on thème but this one i didnt check if the sd card ils good or not
Just do what I say, download the cia from the links above, plug your sd card to your pc, transfer the cia from your pc to your sd card (create a folder if you don't already have one called "CIAs" and put it in that), put the sd card back to your 3ds and power it on, open FBI and go to SD -> CIAs(Where you have the cia you downloaded) -> click on the cia and the install it

Look bro maybe itd just a corrupted one idk
It seems that's a game, right? Though I don't support piracy if you want to get games install CIAngel

Reactions: Noobie4sure

Noobie4sure

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Just do what I say, download the cia from the links above, plug your sd card to your pc, transfer the cia from your pc to your sd card (create a folder if you don't already have one called "CIAs" and put it in that), put the sd card back to your 3ds and power it on, open FBI and go to SD -> CIAs(Where you have the cia you downloaded) -> click on the cia and the install it

It seems that's a game, right? Though I don't support piracy if you want to get games install CIAngel
Thanks

jockep

Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
How are you running FBI? Homebrew launcher or cia format?

Nvm it's a bad cia you try to install and not even freeshop.

Last edited by jockep,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Goku likes to flip the bean to get others healthy