Well, I'm sorta stuck again. I'm using this guide, https://3ds.guide/finalizing-setup, and I got to the point when it suggested I copy my 11.4 EmuNAND to my new SysNAND CFW. And I really don't know if I wanna risk the safety of having a 9.2 SysNAND and 11.4 EmuNAND. If I decide not to, can I do it later when I change my mind? And I wanna know if you made the change, and if so, is it worth it?