Homebrew boot9strap 1.1 released

sora10pls

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I just made the thread since your tweet mentioned "before updating", not posting about it.

Besides, it was bound to happen anyway. Sorry that I was the one to do so. :P

Xiphiidae

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Did "wait until everything's ready" not cue you in on the fact that this doesn't need a thread yet?

All updating will do at the moment is probably break all the stuff you use. There'll be threads when the time comes.
If it's not ready yet, then why did you put up a release?

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ive already seen that there are people trying to update to boot9strap but even the guide is showing the v1.1 for this which is giving them errors for trying to install it
Well as of writing this, the hyperlink in the guide "A9LH to B9S" most definitely redirects to the 1.0 release of Boot9Strap. So these people seem to be going by the "most recent version" on their own, then it's nothing to do with the guide.

Xiphiidae

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Well as of writing this, the hyperlink in the guide "A9LH to B9S" most definitely redirects to the 1.0 release of Boot9Strap. So these people seem to be going by the "most recent version" on their own, then it's nothing to do with the guide.
It absolutely directs you to the latest release of boot9strap. Release 1.1 was just (a few minutes ago) removed from being the latest release. Until then, it did link to 1.1.

Last edited by Xiphiidae,
D

Deleted User

Damn, just updated my boot9strap and I got this error. EDIT: I'm trying to launch Luma3DS, but GM9 is booted though. I'll just wait for Luma3DS stable release.
IMG_20170604_120750_HDR.jpg

Last edited by ,

Joshwraith

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I just hope this not trigger another ban wave, and I don't mean that is not safe to use, is because we know that Nintendo is behaving salty with all related to b9s.

Reactions: jesterscourt

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I see they changed it back to v1.0. It was for a little bit there linking to the v1.1

Reactions: Xiphiidae

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night