Bokurano (Manga)

Shakraka

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, it's been a while since I've burned through 20 chapters in one sitting. Anyways, I decided to read Bokurano after I got home from school, and it was quite a surprise. I heard it was quite dark, but holy shit, my 7th grade life was nothing like that one bit (thankfully). I'm only 20 chapters in, but it's deliciously depressing and it really touches upon the cruelty of the real world. Well, it sort of exaggerates, unless Japan is a country full of sick fucks. Oh wait...

Anyways, it's really good and definitely worth reading. Pick it up at onemanga or something.

Also, stay away from the anime; it's created by GONZO, which is more than enough reason not to watch it since 9/10 times, their works are shit. Also, I hear it diverges from the manga too much.

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
That's the one with the kids and the robots and then they die after using the robot or something, right? I was planning on watching the anime... looks good to me, but I'll take your word for it and put it at the bottom of the list.

Shakraka

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
War said:
That's the one with the kids and the robots and then they die after using the robot or something, right? I was planning on watching the anime... looks good to me, but I'll take your word for it and put it at the bottom of the list.
Yep, they're all seventh graders that die after piloting Zearth (the name of the giant robot).

Raestloz

GBATemp's Lone Wolf
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Somehow it reminds me of Valkyrie kids and plumes...
sleep.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6rI8eXgDxd/?igsh=MWYybHY2YXoyM3I2cQ==