Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Is bogloader a fake?
Haven't looked into it, but maybe interesting with the new XCI-Dumping tool

D

Deleted-442439

Hahaha, I love how troll thread that gets posted on here actually get spread around as truth. Same thing with the Atmosphere thead, people were actually asking in Reswitched about it

leerpsp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wonder how many people will brick there switch's trying to use the fake loader going around that was posted.... I'm happy i ordered my switch sx pro don't have to worry about bricks from fake stuff.

wicksand420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wonder how many people will brick there switch's trying to use the fake loader going around that was posted.... I'm happy i ordered my switch sx pro don't have to worry about bricks from fake stuff.
To be fair, we dont know if tx is a fake either

wicksand420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tx is not fake.. they did not fake anything in the past.
I thought the video showcasing there dongle and backup loader was weird, when he loads a game in the video and the game boots, it looks like his hands are moving around a lot faster, as if he sped up the video, which would tell me that the backup loader had a hard time playing the game, not saying that is what happened, but just something I noticed

leerpsp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did anybody tried?
some one posted just now on the pages its on
It's an unfinished save editor, from what it looks like, and the tiles it displays aren't XCIs from the SD card, it's loading the titles that have save data on the console.
looks to not be real just like every one was saying. Iv got the files on my computer for it but don't have the balls to test it and will not.

wicksand420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I saw that bogloader thing, it looked like the op took a screenshot of the tx video and super imposed the logo over it

leerpsp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought the video showcasing there dongle and backup loader was weird, when he loads a game in the video and the game boots, it looks like his hands are moving around a lot faster, as if he sped up the video, which would tell me that the backup loader had a hard time playing the game, not saying that is what happened, but just something I noticed
I re-watched the video and see what your talking about and what they did was speed up the video just to show it off with out making the video any longer then what they had to. plus doom is really slow at booting up with all the logo's and stuff.

Reactions: wicksand420

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seems its just a save editor (incomplete) that just crashes the switch, doesnt do anything, he just replaced a few textures, it reads save files on the switch and not xci files, probably ripped it off from someones github

It's just a troll that has been doing this for weeks now, stop feeding him and report and dont reply to any of his threads

Last edited by Joe88,

Masacci0

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

They said it works by "fooling" the system in believing the sd is a cart, so there isn't any emulation or any additional power needed to run the game, the console runs it as if it was a cart, the backup loader can't struggle.

Nollog

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Hahaha, I love how troll thread that gets posted on here actually get spread around as truth. Same thing with the Atmosphere thead, people were actually asking in Reswitched about it
Well the thread was closed so this person had to make a new one to find out if it's real or not.

It's a modified save editor. Edizon I think.

Also it's from 4chan not here.

D

Deleted-442439

Well the thread was closed so this person had to make. Anew one to find out if it's real or not.

It's a modified save editor. Edizon I think.

Yeah, but it should be obvious why it was deleted. Anyways, people should not be running random binaries.

Reactions: Nollog
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: