How come he's aloud to watch movies?
mad.gif

tongue.gif

hksmrchan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this is all going to lead up into the release of bob's game, this is just going to create a storyline that involved a real life faggot

or hes trolling us

or hers srs.

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Where are the people from the mental hospital because Bob needs help even if he has to be sent there via a straight jacket and police car.

cupajoe

Have a cup of joe!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
CookieMaster said:
3020 said:
I think Bob is actually a genius. I think all of this is the prequel for his game, just think about it for a second. In his posts he constantly references his game and calls us the viewing audience and eventual players of his game "YUU" who is I remember correctly is the name of the main character (which leads me to believe he is setting us the gaming audience, up to be the main protagonist of his game). As well Bob himself is the final Boss so this could all be the explanation for why that is, rather than saying he made himself the final boss just to be egotistical. One last thing is he has a countdown timer for when something major will happen, similar to all the countdown timers blizzard and square enix do right before announcing a game.

Now this is just my theory on the issue so don't take it in as fact. Anyone else agree with me?
The guys name isn't bob but he uses that name for a boss that looks like him.
Actually, his name is Bob. Well, it's really Robert, but everyone knows that Bob is short for Robert.

jgu1994

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
They said something about implanting some guy with a matter-manipulation module a couple thousand years ago, and everyone got really upset about it.
I guess that was some kind of test, and everyone really got the wrong idea. They're on the fence about doing it again, they're still not sure if we're ready.

LOL, this was part of his newest news update.
If you don't get it, he's talking about jesus.

Gluupor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
GO BOB GO!!

there are so many people on earth doin stuff the wont normally do,
workin in jobs they hate,
meetin people they dont like,
doin things they dont understand...

so bobs different

hi likes to get attention... so he tries it
hi dont wants his talent be wasted by a company ... so he shows em

BOBs one of the few people whos doin what he thinks his life is for... make ur dreams or nightmares come true (depends on ur view of teh world ^^)

NOT working ur whole life for a low wage which hardly lats one month / week or is hardly enough for buyin food and stuff (especially in times of world economic crisis)
NOT wasting ur talent for stuff others stomp their feet on (like big companies buying ur game and turnin it into some low budget none game depth whatever crapcart, though maybe it was a masterpiece of a game before they got their hands on it)

I dont now what the people are up to calling him faggot and other rude names ...
so if u try to get ur dream come true may i call u a faggot or stuff like that ?(everyone who thinks he has ANY chances on winning a lottery would be a faggot then too ^^)

i truly can understand BoB .. ok atm it seems like hes gone crazy buuut... one the other hand its just like some crazy infomercial on TV (oh yeah they are sometimes even more frightening^^; not to mention the crazy jungle show which was on TV in germany)
so i think its not caziness but a way to get attention ...
look @ utube there are 1.000.000 faggots tryin to get attention ... anyone has started a thread yet ? callin em faggots ? (oh... yeah... i did in this sentence^^)

I FOR MYSELF CHOOSE

BOB, Grandmaster of Entertainment

OVER

ANY VID FROM UTUBE, Gutter of Manhoods Mental Garbage

so if u call him names goo utube theres a lot more stupid people who truly deserve sometimes to being called a"faggot" or stuff

Best Regards
Gluupor

Heran Bago

Where do puyo come from?
Trophies
Website
heranbago.com
XP
Country
United States
It could be he actually did find a producer back when he was first peddling the game (very possible, less people to pay so free game for whoever picks it up) and everything now is just viral marketing or advertisement.
There was a pretty interesting thread on Something Awful in which he (or a "close friend" of his) talked about and first pitched the game to the internet. His actions now are very similar to a character in the game....

Dark

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Gluupor said:
GO BOB GO!!

so bobs different

BOBs one of the few people whos doin what he thinks his life is for... make ur dreams or nightmares come true (depends on ur view of teh world ^^)

NOT working ur whole life for a low wage which hardly lats one month / week or is hardly enough for buyin food and stuff (especially in times of world economic crisis)
NOT wasting ur talent for stuff others stomp their feet on (like big companies buying ur game and turnin it into some low budget none game depth whatever crapcart, though maybe it was a masterpiece of a game before they got their hands on it)

I dont now what the people are up to calling him faggot and other rude names ...
so if u try to get ur dream come true may i call u a faggot or stuff like that ?(everyone who thinks he has ANY chances on winning a lottery would be a faggot then too ^^)

i truly can understand BoB .. ok atm it seems like hes gone crazy buuut... one the other hand its just like some crazy infomercial on TV (oh yeah they are sometimes even more frightening^^; not to mention the crazy jungle show which was on TV in germany)
look @ utube there are 1.000.000 faggots tryin to get attention ... anyone has started a thread yet ? callin em faggots ? (oh... yeah... i did in this sentence^^)

I FOR MYSELF CHOOSE

OVER

so if u call him names goo utube theres a lot more stupid people who truly deserve sometimes to being called a"faggot" or stuff

Best Regards
Gluupor

Are you in love with him?

Gluupor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Dark said:
Gluupor said:
GO BOB GO!!

so bobs different

I FOR MYSELF CHOOSE

OVER

Best Regards
Gluupor

Are you in love with him?

are u 15 years old ? no better contribution to this thread than asking this , in my opinion, stupid question ?

*edit* why must, from the point of view of younger people, someone always has to be in love with someone else just cuz of having the same opinion or understanding the "Why´s and How´s" of elses actions

MacMilitant

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Somehow I think that he already has something down, and that this is all viral marketing now. For one thing, he keeps mentioning the "Bobs game intergalactic championship" or whatever, and in the Trailer he posted on the website the other day, at the end it shows, in game, an invite to "Yuu" to join the championship, as it is now starting. Plus, he has a "BIG SUPRISE" set up for Day 50. (It's THE BEST!)

I wouldn't say it's too farfetched to say that this loosely somehow follows the storyline of his game, and that it's all one big viral marketing plot. (Which is pretty smart, dude's probably not that much to burn on advertising, while this is more effective as well as free)

DemonicChocobo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jgu1994 said:
QUOTE said:
They said something about implanting some guy with a matter-manipulation module a couple thousand years ago, and everyone got really upset about it.
I guess that was some kind of test, and everyone really got the wrong idea. They're on the fence about doing it again, they're still not sure if we're ready.

LOL, this was part of his newest news update.
If you don't get it, he's talking about jesus.
Haha, I didn't get that part until I read it over a few times after seeing your post.

Also...
QUOTE said:
Supposedly, they came and talked to the leaders of some civilizations a long time ago on different sides of the world, but they didn't really understand anything they were told.
Since they only communicate through telepathy, there were all these guys running around saying they had "visions" and "prophecies" and most of them got locked away.
This explains a lot!

The only thing those leaders understood was that we're supposed to build triangular polyhedron buildings so that our position is easier to triangulate from another dimension when we die.
So THAT'S what the pyramids were for!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto