Imancol

Otak Productions
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Sorry my bad english.

This is a port of the Unity Tech demo called Boat Attack. Generally the project has been updated, adding different characteristics.

You can see it working here:

This was taken from the video capture of the last 30 sec.

Some things are not working:
The command input does not work. The project has been updated to use the new Input System. I have not found a way to make it work with the Joy-Con.

It is a technical demo, do not expect much. When I solve the problem with the Input System I will share an update.

Gallery

Boat_Attack_Tech_Demo_1_7_2020_7_36_41_p__m_.jpg Boat_Attack_Tech_Demo_1_7_2020_7_36_49_p__m_.jpg Boat_Attack_Tech_Demo_1_7_2020_7_36_55_p__m_.jpg Boat_Attack_Tech_Demo_1_7_2020_7_36_52_p__m_.jpg Boat_Attack_Tech_Demo_1_7_2020_7_36_56_p__m_.jpg Album_1_7_2020_7_42_41_p__m_.jpg Home_Menu_1_7_2020_7_41_30_p__m_.jpg

Do you want to collaborate in the development?
Enter the Discord
https://discord.gg/PRGW2nDv

Last edited by Imancol,

Hambrew

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i was gonna say something interesting, but I don't have Unity, and I am one of 3 OSC members, one of which is a newbie (only watched BFDI/BFDIA/IDFB/BFB).
yup, Boat from BOTO is going in.

mathew77

Lovin' life.
Trophies
XP
Country
Kazakhstan
The command input does not work. The project has been updated to use the new Input System. I have not found a way to make it work with the Joy-Con.

Hi! Very nice project, thank you! Any news about actually controller support to play it as a game, not just a demonstration?..

Imancol

Otak Productions
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Hi! Very nice project, thank you! Any news about actually controller support to play it as a game, not just a demonstration?..
I would have to go back to a previous version where I used the old input system (Xinput) that the project included, or work with the new System Input, but it will require the Nintendo Switch SDK Plugin, which I am not familiar with at the moment.

The developer of this project plans to include the old entry (XInput) with the most recent changes. Waiting for the branch to port it in Switch.

Reactions: mathew77

Imancol

Otak Productions
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Support Controller Now Work

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I will share the update (Beta) on Discord next week.

Imancol

Otak Productions
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Hi,
what about the playable version of the app, with user controls?.. It's been 3 month already instead of 1 week...
Thanks in advance.
The driver was fixed, it is already compatible with the new entry. But the update that the project had from 2019.X to 2022.X is causing problems to load the scene on Nintendo Switch. I have already requested that it be revised, for the moment I could create a compilation but from the last update of 2019.X

Sorry for being late. I have to check the version before the loading screen broke and add the Switch drivers support there and compile it.
Just that week I found that inconvenience and gave up on sharing it.

Imancol

Otak Productions
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
OK Do not worry. I was just updating on one topic.

I have already downloaded the Boat-Attack project again. I'll see if it manages to get past the loading screen before adding support to the controls, so I'll see if it's a direct failure with the support. If this is not the case, I will look for a previous version of the project until there are no problems and I will share the NSP right away.

Imancol

Otak Productions
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Develop a script that automates the build process to sign Unity NSPs. If anyone is interested, write to me privately.

PD: Thousand message. Yuju...

Reactions: hippy dave

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Your eyes need to rest.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    and I used neither my phone or my pc today
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I was out for most of the afternoon
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    and the morning cuz school
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Although tomorrow is Labor Day which means I won't go to class which means I'll sleep well.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    is labor day different in venezuela than in america, or did time skip that far?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It must be the 1st already
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    1st of what?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    may?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh yeah it's in September
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BakerMan, yea i think its different
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ok, because here it's in september, right before the fuckin school year starts
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    as to you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How do you know if the night will be good when you're asleep
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    because i didn't say i was asleep
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i said i was sleeping...
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    sleeping with uremum
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Even my mum slept on that uremum
  • TwoSpikedHands @ TwoSpikedHands:
    yall im torn... ive been hacking away at tales of phantasia GBA (the USA version) and have so many documents of reverse engineering i've done
  • TwoSpikedHands @ TwoSpikedHands:
    I just found out that the EU version is better in literally every way, better sound quality, better lighting, and there's even a patch someone made to make the text look nicer
    TwoSpikedHands @ TwoSpikedHands: I just found out that the EU version is better in literally every way, better sound quality...