bluescreen help

Discussion in 'Computer Games and General Discussion' started by tagzard, Apr 15, 2011.

Apr 15, 2011

bluescreen help by tagzard at 9:35 PM (536 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. tagzard
    OP

Banned tagzard Tagzard the Crazy Dinosaur with Wings.

United States
    i keep getting the blue screen. ever since yesterday. maybe after 1-20 minutes of me using it i get the bluescreen. i always have skype open and nothing happend. but all of a sudden if i have aim open i get the blue screen i dont think its aims falt i think its just coincidental that i have aim open. right now i have safemode on and i dont get the bluescreen (yet) so ya if my laptop breaks my parents are going to kill me. so anyways to fix my blue screen?

2. Originality

Member Originality Chibi-neko

United Kingdom
    Detailx pl0x. Take a picture of the BSoD, particularly the error code. Seek out the minidump file the BSoD would have created and upload it to us. Tell us the specs of the laptop, what the temperatures are at, what you've installed since yesterday. Basically, tell us what caused the BSoD, and we'll tell you how to fix it and how much it'll cost.

3. tagzard
    OP

Banned tagzard Tagzard the Crazy Dinosaur with Wings.

United States
    i have pics but my sd card slot for my laptop wont work ill just tell u ill go back to normal mode and do all of my same stuff and write the error code

4. Rydian

Member Rydian Resident Furvertâ„¢

Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
    United States
    C:\Windows\Minidump\

Upload the latest few files there to mediafire.com and link us.