Blue Screen after restore nand

Nasio91

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi to everyone! I made a big mistake to restore my switch nand, i buy the console already modded with atomosphere and the previus owner give me the backup of the nand. I think that the backup was on a older version of firmware and i can't pass the efuses check. I've only this nand backup, now my console is bricked and i can use it only in emunand. There is a way to restore my console?

Attachments

• photo1641569058.jpeg
    photo1641569058.jpeg
    180.2 KB · Views: 39

wiiNinja

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Your console can no longer run the old firmware that was present in the NAND backup because some fuses have been burnt. What you can do is upgrade your sysnand in CWF using daybreak. You can find firmware packages here: https://github.com/sthetix/NX-Firmware
Be careful with that link. It seems to link to another link that has copyrighted stuff. I'm not an admin, just pointing it out.

RednaxelaNnamtra

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Just boot atmosphere and update normally in there, either the switch gets banned, if it was online after the backup got created and the logs mismatch, or you will be able to just use it normally online in cfw. Might even be safer to stay in atmosphere, to send as little logs as possible to nintendo, might help preventing possible bans for log mismatches.
Just be sure to not have prodinfo blanking enabled on sysnand when booting cfw, and use an offline staying emunand for xci/nsp stuff.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @NinStar, Who's whipping who?