Pa0ap

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hello guys!

I really go crazy I cant fix this. normally the whitelist patch should be enough to make the blue gateway card run again.

I have a 2DS running 9.2 sysnand and 10.5 emunand. I use the last version of rxtools FW. I try all TWL patches and also the new launcher.

Always it tells me cant open _dsmenu.dat when I try to boot up the blue gateway card. I try sysnand , RX sysnand and rx emunand. always the same. What could be wrong? in devmenu there is not much installed? should I see the whitelistpatch there?

Help is really appreciated! Thanks

Cuphat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you check the microSD of the blue card? _dsmenu.dat would be a file that is needed on the blue card itself. If you are getting that error, it sounds like the 3DS is letting you run the card just fine, but the card itself isn't working.

Pa0ap

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Ok. I will try. Its weird because I used this card with my N3DS sold the N3DS and leave it in the box for 10 month. Haven't done anything with the card. Its full of games and rdy to go.

Pa0ap

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I did format the SD Card again and put firmware and data back on the card. still the same. I also tried different firmwares... nothing. So weird.

D

Deleted User

Is it FAT32 formatted? Also I seem to remember the blue card having issue with large SD

Pa0ap

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I formatted Fat32 and it's a 16gb sd card. It shouldn't be to big. Also this card was running without any trouble in my n3ds before.

D

Deleted User

It could be the SD slot on the card may be shot. if you have an _RPG folder, _dsmenu.dat on the root of the microSD, that's all you need to make it work.

Pa0ap

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
That is really weird because I can see the icon so the card is loaded but it wont start. I put the roms in folders, maybe that is what make the card not working properly? I really have no Idea what I did wrong...

D

Deleted User

You didn't. For a test all I put was the _DSmenu.dat and the _RPG folder from the GW zip file onto my blue card. Pop blue card into 3DS and launched it fine. (obviously no games were there) but you do get the DS menu.

The card icon is just the firmware of the card which is on-chip.

Do you have another DS/2DS/3DS you can test it in? My guess is the SD slot is bad on the blue card. (especially if all you ever get is the _DSMENU.DAT not found and you have it on the root.

Pa0ap

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Thanks for your support! I guess without any input I would have given up. I format again! this time not the fast format put the firmware pack and its working now! Also cleaned the 2DS slot but it didn't work after it I guess the slow format did the magic. *happy*

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Her boob is the cause of all this current shit :angry: