ROM Hack Blue Dragon: Awakening Shadow AP patch???

slaze

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sorry, but i would like to know if there is a fix for a possibly new problem. When i go to multiplayer, there is 0 bars of connection, however wifi has full. Any known fix? thanks. BTW, i am using AK2 With the latest AKAIO
Everything else is fine to my knowledge (using Venom's patch).

lcleong

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
slaze said:
sorry, but i would like to know if there is a fix for a possibly new problem. When i go to multiplayer, there is 0 bars of connection, however wifi has full. Any known fix? thanks. BTW, i am using AK2 With the latest AKAIO
Everything else is fine to my knowledge (using Venom's patch).

just wait for a new firmware update..
closedeyes.gif

psywolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mana94 said:
If you still want it then google search

Blue Dragon Awakened Shadow Venom

I tried this and I can't find the damn thing at all. I hate the fact that you can't ask for links even if its pmed

fonfrost

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
The Venom patch partially works on R4 ULTRA, the game starts, but saves are not working. What? Website Developer R4 ULTRA (r4ultra.com) is closed. Previously, it was out of native firmware run akaio 1.4.1, but new versions akaio not supported. Who knows whether there is a firmware for R4 ULTRA?

XLarge

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Patelitojoe said:
The game seems a bit laggy. Anyone else have that issue when playing on a M3i zero on Sakura 1.47?
i can confirm that
i have an m3 real and am also on sakura 1.47
I think it's just the game because it's only in areas where alot is going on

DesertPunk101

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The crack work great for the acekard to make the game load the save data right before you load the game hold "X" just to let u know
by the way are there any cheats for the crack
blush.gif
blush.gif

basher11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DesertPunk101 said:
The crack work great for the acekard to make the game load the save data right before you load the game hold "X" just to let u know
by the way are there any cheats for the crack
blush.gif
blush.gif

there are. get searching

Dinizz_2d

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Well, i'm with a great problem.

I use a DSi with AKAIO 1.6 RC2, with the cracked rom from Venon. My Girlfriend uses a DS Lite with Wood 1.07, with the same rom. The game run perfectly on both DSs (i hold X to fix the save issues).

Well, the problems started when we tried to play wireless.

The DSs do not communicate with each other. I tried to make a world with the DSi and use DSL to join and the game dont find the host. Then, i inverted the positions, Created the world with DSL and tried to join with DSi. Nothing too.

I notice that the LED of wireless dont blink on the DSi when i want to join, but it blinks when i create a world.

Me and my girlfriend are DESESPERATE to play it together... I'm searched the internet and dont find any answers...

By the way, in my girlfriend's R4 i tried with wood 1.07, FW 1.18 and YSMenu.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, @Psionic Roshambo sorry but im not that used to listening to non game music +1