Gaming blue dragon awakened shadow

Aeladya

*mistressOFtheCLOW
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I love this game, but I think they did a real shit job with the translation. Some of the words aren't spaced out and some of the periods are centerized in the middle of the sentence. It's a great game otherwise. I've seen a few typos in the game, and it seems as if they were too lazy to create separate dialog for the boys and the girls so they use "they and them". I am using the Venom patch, but I doubt that has anything to do with the botched translation.

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
why not?
cheats.gbatemp.net/Temp
any issues on accessing the site above?

EDIT: damn
frown.gif
i will upload the usrcheat.dat to mediafire
http://www.mediafire.com/?jyntja5nd2m

Hero_Of_Fate

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Aeladya said:
I love this game, but I think they did a real shit job with the translation. Some of the words aren't spaced out and some of the periods are centerized in the middle of the sentence. It's a great game otherwise. I've seen a few typos in the game, and it seems as if they were too lazy to create separate dialog for the boys and the girls so they use "they and them". I am using the Venom patch, but I doubt that has anything to do with the botched translation.

I noticed that. It could be due to D3 not really being that good of a translation company. I mean, they don't do much anymore.

Vyngard

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
anyone know where i find the
moon key
?

i keep running in circles xD

edit: nevermind, found a new quest which probably leads me there

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Aeladya said:
Really? Well, that's a pity, I didn't notice anything like that in the J version... Too bad, but hey, it's still a good game.

Brocktree

Trophies
XP
Country
Hmm i wonder if i could say that local wifi doesnt work here cause it's just titled blue dragon awakened shadow...
Does anyone else have this problem?

Serabii

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi guys~ I have a question... where is the best place to grind to? I'm currently done with Kleuk's hospital quest and the boss at the first door (scale door or something) near the town square easily destroyed me and my team >.>

micado

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Serabii said:
Hi guys~ I have a question... where is the best place to grind to? I'm currently done with Kleuk's hospital quest and the boss at the first door (scale door or something) near the town square easily destroyed me and my team >.>
Dude, if the door is shaking (you will get a message about that, too), you are not ready for what is behind!
If you walk right in front of a door and nothing happens, this door is for you.
yay.gif

DEstroya

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
dude if you cant beat the scale door go to the hole you fell in with shu and just fight your way out a couple times
plus his special attacks are eaasy to dodgoe just go aoung him

faziob

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I need help in two things.
Where could I find the red underworld key?
Where could I find all the seeds to give to Destroyer?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: well then show them how to scratch it (this is a verbalase joke)