Blue Dragon - Awakened Shadow (Cherry Blossom)

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by micado, Jun 8, 2010.

1. micado
    OP

micado Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Sep 14, 2009
    United States
    Does anybody know where to get those damn Cherry Blossoms?
    It's the only material I am not able to find.

- I ran through every world with all drop boosters equiped endless times
    - I slashed every boss several times (but this seems to be it, because I had to beat xyz 666 15 times to get 1 Giant Diamond)
    - I searched the japanese wiki for Blue Dragon (unfortunately not all is translated by babelfish)
    - I know that the Toy Sword can only be get through multi-player, but I've nothing heard about the blossoms.

So, it would be great if someone could tell me which boss it is or which area exactly.

Thanks a lot in advance.

2. AsPika2219

AsPika2219 Pikachu going beach!

Jun 17, 2010
    Malaysia
    Cats City
    Isso_Non_Ecxiste likes this.
  3. micado
    OP

micado Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Sep 14, 2009
    United States
    Thanks, I know of this thread.
    I just wanted to know which boss is dropping them, to get them myself.
    And found it out myself after numerous fights with some of the higher bosses.

But thanks for answering, anyway.

4. Isso_Non_Ecxiste

Isso_Non_Ecxiste Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Dec 23, 2016
    Brazil
    My Imaginary World
    Heya dude! I found ya at romulation named as "M.AzaryPika3172" and i wanted 2 know how do i find clockwork castle boss. i used ur cheat to walk through walls and shot in that crystal, but idk how to met him. i really need that sun crystal, at least x1.

also, since now i'm sayin THANKS 4 the HUGE amount of work u've done so far...

I'm uploading a screenshot 2 show ya what i did

[​IMG]

5. Isso_Non_Ecxiste

Newcomer
    Dec 23, 2016
    Brazil
    My Imaginary World
    . . . . .
    OK... i already discovered a way to find it in the central area, and i defeated it, also got sun crystal in the chest.
    i dont want to bother, but now and for last, i need mokkori power grass cheat code or a code that i can put hp/mp/atk/def/mag atk/mag def, all of em max stats.

i say THANKS again!

6. AsPika2219

Jun 17, 2010
    Malaysia
    Cats City
  7. Isso_Non_Ecxiste

Newcomer
    Dec 23, 2016
    Brazil
    My Imaginary World
    thanks but, i already finished the story mode, i mean the main game story. i'm now levelin and opening the other doors i haven't opened B4.
    i got some trouble in clockwork castle, Bcuz it is kinda wifi only feature. i used to test ur cheat code to walk though walls, and i successfully obtained sun crystal after defeating the boss.
    i'm totally allright with this game 4 now, i got sad Bcuz nintendo closed wifi thing on DS, and i have no one on here to wireless thing.

the last thing i need is a huge load of mokkori power grass in order to trade with hineto, or a cheat code that turn my shadow 999/999 all stat (permanent). i used to test some, but none of em worked.

Last edited by Isso_Non_Ecxiste, Aug 29, 2018
  8. AsPika2219

Jun 17, 2010
    Malaysia
    Cats City
    Sorry! That one I not visited yet... :( So, try it for yourself.