ROM Hack Bleach the 3rd phantom translation

Status
Not open for further replies.

rico

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
can som1 put up a link to the latest patch thats out at the moment? and will that link be used for future patches also?

Andres22

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey guys, i tried patching the game and i followed the instructions on pg 13 but this is what i got, can anyone help? thnx

"Patching...
"xdelta" is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.

unable to find the xdelta patching utility. Make sure that you extract all of the patch files to the same folder before running this

press any key to continue..."

DarthNemesis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Andres22 said:
unable to find the xdelta patching utility. Make sure that you extract all of the patch files to the same folder before running this
Make sure that you extract all of the patch files to the same folder before running it.

Andres22

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
DarthNemesis said:
Andres22 said:
Make sure that you extract all of the patch files to the same folder before running it.

sry, i no im a bother, but im not really a computer person, can u tell me specifically wat to do? starting from where i downloaded the patch and the game? if its no bother of course, ty

Sylphid D. Glein

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
great
smile.gif

at least I finish the first match...

The story "seems" to be good

the patch works,change the name of the skill_fix.xd file to blpt.xd
tongue.gif

whanata

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sylphid D. Glein said:
great
smile.gif

at least I finish the first match...

The story "seems" to be good

the patch works,change the name of the skill_fix.xd file to blpt.xd
tongue.gif
I did that but it doesn't work. What should I do now?

sa1amandra

Gazzaro Launching!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
You think this game will come to america? or is it going to be refined into a fighting game which everybody wanted =D the TRUE bleach 3rd

whanata

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Failed! Input checksum is invalid. This is what it says in the bleach patch.rar. The skill fix.rar kept saying it s not cleaned or not in the same file. What should I do.

craiganater

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
What size if the original, untrimmed rom because i just re downloaded it and before touching it i tried to patch and i got the "The xdelta patching utility was unable to pply the patch. Make sure to use the original (unpatched, untrimmed) ROM and extract all of the patch files to the same folder before running this."

How it says to extract all of the patch files to the same folder, is that all the files in the folder that the game comes in or all them files that where in the skill_fix folder? Because i havent taken out of added any files to either foldr yet

craiganater

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
how much was translated? all i an see is the battle options such as fight, move, ect, ect and the characters name at the start of the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att is displaying prices like it's an ingredients list now lol