Gaming Bleach Dark Souls

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
Trophies
XP
Country
Bleach: Dark Souls working great on R4DS even with Yasuke firmware. =) Now I can play game with words and not kanji

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Dwight said:
Is it just me, or the level where you have to linejump more than that other chick near impossible?
it's impossible, unless you build the right deck and get lucky.
i beat her 51-49, too bad the game erased my save.

Stewf90

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Dwight said:
Is it just me, or the level where you have to linejump more than that other chick near impossible?

took me a few try's. What i did was straightaway try and hit her with a long range standard attack, button A should do it. Takes one or 2 hits to knock her out then you line jump as fast as you can. When she gets back up use either A button Zangetsu or the other Special where columns of reiatsu (i think) spread from you. If they hit her she should get knocked out again and then just line jump like mad.

Might have to get lucky with your attacks though

carterman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What I'm thinking the problem might be is that the game's looking for a 64 Kilobyte file, and the saves on some of our flashcards are 512 KB, and the game's thinking "THAT'S MESSED UP DAWG"...or I don't know. Just an observation. Anyone with a working copy on their flashcard want to tell us the size of their save file?

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dylan said:
can't get it to load on my cyclo. maybe the rom is bad

Working perfectly fine on my CycloDS (firmware 1.5b4). Most likely you DO have a bad ROM.....or you're using the old firmware or something.

@carterman:
Save size is 512k, as is ALL saves on a CycloDS......or R4 (they are interchangeable)

carterman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah, I'm aware of that, but the size of the save on the cartridge is 64k, and who knows, that might be the problem, and I'd bet money that it was an intentional anti-piracy measure because this isn't a problem at all with the Japanese version. But who knows, this could just be a weird error with the way the us version interacts with our flash carts.

Another crazy idea: maybe it just doesn't like microschc cards? With my limited knowledge of the way everythng works, Im just kinda shooting in the dark with potential problems here. I certainly hope someone figures this out - I like to carry my whole collection on my m3 real, and this certainly isn't helping, LOL.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think the flashcarts where the game is corrupting the saves just need an update to fix the issue.

As I said in my previous reply, it's working perfectly fine on the CycloDS and I'm using an SDHC card.....Transcend Class4 8gig to be exact. Now, I'm not rubbing the Cyclo in anyone's face, I'm just saying that the carts it's not working with likely need a firmware update.

Stewf90

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Rayder said:
I think the flashcarts where the game is corrupting the saves just need an update to fix the issue.

As I said in my previous reply, it's working perfectly fine on the CycloDS and I'm using an SDHC card.....Transcend Class4 8gig to be exact. Now, I'm not rubbing the Cyclo in anyone's face, I'm just saying that the carts it's not working with likely need a firmware update.

yeah most likely, just hope a new driver will be available soon. Anyone know when a new DSTT Driver/Firmware will be out? Last one i got was the 9th July

c2ironfist

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
anyone having trouble registering friends?

can play wifi okay but can't seem to play against friends?

btw I'm using japanese save file and it works

RenHero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Not working for me either. Data keeps corrupting. If this were like pretty much any other fighting game I wouldn't mind, but this has a story mode and other stuff so I guess I sorta have to wait for a fix.

Supercard DS-One SDHC v3.0 firmware
4GB Sandisk SDHC Class 6

Reaper

Tͩ͒ͥ̈́ͧ̓͑̆̂
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Dwight said:
I did Sp E to knock her out and kept jumping and won by one point!
grog.gif

Private|Par

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mine's working fine on my CycloDS. Probably a bad rom for you, whoever that was. Others will have to wait for a firmware update, I guess.

I find this game to be a bit more challenging than the the first one, especially Yachiru's Linejumping Bullcrap, or whatever the level is called. (I recommend that name.)

Another one that pissed me off was hitting the targets against Ikkaku, but you eventually get that down. Same with the Black Butterfly catching one.

Quanno

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I was having quite some trouble with the 3 guys to be finished at the same time. It was really annoying

carterman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Private|Parts said:
Mine's working fine on my CycloDS. Probably a bad rom for you, whoever that was. Others will have to wait for a firmware update, I guess.

I find this game to be a bit more challenging than the the first one, especially Yachiru's Linejumping Bullcrap, or whatever the level is called. (I recommend that name.)

Another one that pissed me off was hitting the targets against Ikkaku, but you eventually get that down. Same with the Black Butterfly catching one.

The secret to the linejumping was to create a deck with as many 'restrict line jump' and 'boost mobility' cards as possible. Also, if you can knock her out, that helps out a lot too. Make sure to get the first attack, use your super when you get a good chance, and try to knock her out before time is up and then you'll have plenty of time to get your linejumps in before she can come back, IIRC. It kind of requires a good draw, but using the 'restrict line jump' cards DOES help a lot.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: good morning everyone