Take it easy~
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
Acclaimed fighter, BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger, is coming to the PC, in France, courtesy of local publisher Tradewest Games SAS:

Tradewest Games SAS announced today the release of BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger on PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and PC for the first quarter of 2010.
Developed by the prestigious Japanese studio Arc System Works - responsible for the excellent series Guilty Gear - BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger has already imposed on the United States and Japan as the fighting game of the year.

A stroke of brilliance and master a perfect first test on HD consoles, managed to restore the baston 2D form of yesteryear, through a title at the forefront of innovation.

Real phenomenon resulting from the arcade BlazBlue consoles became even more in terms of implementation and content. Beyond keeping a great viewing a stylish design to the extreme and an explosive soundtrack, is in its gameplay perfectly balanced rhythm breathtaking and richness of this game "vs." is the difference that knocks the competition!

A scenario with multiple branches for each character, 9 different game modes, online practice considered the most complete and stable to date, depth of play that makes it one of the undisputed leaders of tournaments around the world baston, BlazBlue : Calamity Trigger attack strong, fast and fair!

Frédéric Bichat, General Manager of SAS Tradewest Games added: "We are particularly proud to have been selected for the exclusive distribution of a game except as BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger. This partnership allows us to strengthen our line-up.."

Source

SonicRax

Egg-Mayo: The Movie
Trophies
XP
Country
Wait... I'm surprised, but at the same time, I'm not surprised. I suppose this is similar to what happens with games in the Melty Blood series so yeah (getting ported to console and than to PC). Anyways, YAY FOR PC RELEASE

SoulAnger

MENUdo's Developer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Why did you think so Rock Raiyu? ^^" I dont get that statement.
Hmmm.. Do you mean by the hype? the gameplay? I really dont get how it relates to being the new SF4. ^^"

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SoulAnger said:
Why did you think so Rock Raiyu? ^^" I dont get that statement.
Hmmm.. Do you mean by the hype? the gameplay? I really dont get how it relates to being the new SF4. ^^"
The fact that the game was originally on PS3/360 and then they port it to the PC because it was a success lol

QUOTE(Raiser @ Nov 14 2009, 03:53 AM) Wasn't there something about BlazBlue on PSP too?
Or am I just imagining things (again)? o.o"

Yeah, there is a BlazBlue Portable. Comes out in February 25th in Japan.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'll just pretend like I know what's going on