Hacking Blaster master overdrive WiiVC Injector issues

shadowfire36

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have been using TeconMoon's WiiVC Injector so far without any issues . Now , for some reason I cannot seem to get this Wiiware game Blaster Master overdrive to work .
I set WiiVC tool's to:

1. vWii Nand title launcher
2.set game ID" w2me"
3.no emulation
4.set common key
5.set rhythm key
6.installed with wup installer gx2 to nand
7. error "no title TMB"

anyone have any troubleshooting help ?

Vague Rant

Deceptively cute
Trophies
Website
vaguerant.tumblr.com
XP
Country
That's not installing to the vWii NAND. The vWii NAND title launcher only launches a title that you already have installed on the vWii side (Wii backward compatibility mode). If you're not installing it on the vWii, the title launcher is just trying to boot up a game that you don't have. You've basically installed a shortcut but no game.

shadowfire36

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's not installing to the vWii NAND. The vWii NAND title launcher only launches a title that you already have installed on the vWii side (Wii backward compatibility mode). If you're not installing it on the vWii, the title launcher is just trying to boot up a game that you don't have. You've basically installed a shortcut but no game.
ok let my explain it this way ....how do i install this wad file i have to play on the wii U...obvious im doin it wrong or misunderstand the guides i have read.. am i using the correct app to turn this wiiware wad to wiiU vc? the whole reason i started is i dont have to go to the wii channel menu , was trying to keep it wii u menu

Vague Rant

Deceptively cute
Trophies
Website
vaguerant.tumblr.com
XP
Country
You can't really turn a WAD into a Wii U Virtual Console title in the way I think you mean it, i.e. installing WiiWare directly to the Wii U Menu. What you have to do is install the WAD in the vWii, then create a vWii title launcher to install to the Wii U Menu (you've done this part already). You can then run the launcher straight from the Wii U Menu, but only after the app has been installed to the vWii.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I'm doing alright, thanks.
    +1
  • Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans:
    That must be rough. Productive I'm sure but hard to balance with daily life
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Indeed. I've been working on getting this Infecutus chip to work on my PS2. But after soldering, I realised that a plastic piece was missing from the power ribbon cable to the power and eject buttons.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Now I could go with soldering the contacts from the cable to the connector on the mobo, but doesn't sound like a good permanent solution.
    Man, that's beyond my brain :rofl: I'm no good with hardware for now. I'd like to get into hardmods in future though
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Maybe start practice soldering. Get a cheap-ass soldering iron and follow some good YouTube tutorials.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Least my experience has gotten better than over a decade ago. My iron would constantly bump into components and break them.
    Sounds good. I actually did soldering but like 16 years ago for school so uuuuh probably rusty haha
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Same here. I did soldering at school from a teacher who I honestly liked since he had plenty of good electronics experience.
    +1
    I wish I could play chess well
    +1
    Useless but a true art
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I had a friend who had a glass chess set for their birthday.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It was like all clear and fancy. Tbf I'm not too experienced with chess, but would like to learn someday.
    That sounds really cool
    I know the basics but no strategy at all :rofl:
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Watch chess streamers on Twitch and you'll pick up a thing or two.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Not to mention there's an infinite number of chess games for every possible platform.
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    just play it, get beaten a few times and start dominating
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nude chess is best
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    strip checkers > nude chess
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nude checkers get jumped
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Veho, I guess you'd pick up something while watching tub streams.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Dick fights. :tpi:
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Turkish olive oil wrestling.
    +1
    Veho @ Veho: Turkish olive oil wrestling. +1