Blanking Out the Serialnumber on Instinct Oled Switch

htluga

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
hello guys today I got my modded (instinct v6) oled console. I did set up atmossphere dns and 90dns, now I wanna go nother step to security by blanking out my serialnumber in emummc. I tried following the rentry guide, but as good as I can, but it won't work. the nand manager display an error 'decryption validation failed wrong keys?' also weird is that at step 7 where the guide tells me to double click on 'sd gpp hekate', for me it only appears 'emmc gpp heakte', which gets named at blanking the kumber in sysnand, which I am not trying to do... Any help is appreciated.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello guys today I got my modded (instinct v6) oled console. I did set up atmossphere dns and 90dns, now I wanna go nother step to security by blanking out my serialnumber in emummc. I tried following the rentry guide, but as good as I can, but it won't work. the nand manager display an error 'decryption validation failed wrong keys?' also weird is that at step 7 where the guide tells me to double click on 'sd gpp hekate', for me it only appears 'emmc gpp heakte', which gets named at blanking the kumber in sysnand, which I am not trying to do... Any help is appreciated.
If you setup 90DNS, you do not need to blank out the serial number. The extra protection is redundant.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
You can do this simply by enabling the PRODINFO blanking setting for emuMMC in one of the Atmosphere config files. No need to permanently modify the NAND.

Reactions: Hayato213

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night