Gaming Black Wii Console Controller Problem

Zero9X

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bought a new black wii recently, softmodded it. I noticed it straight away but there seems to be a problem with the wiimotes, i've got two black ones with motion plus. Basically playing Muramasa for example using a classic controller would make the character act all jerky and unresponsive, same goes for Mario 64. Its not just classic controller problems either but proper retail games get issues too, like the latest Silent Hill.

Has anyone heard of this, its kind of hard to find out where to start looking for this kind of problem. :/

Is it a wii fault itself? I thought i would check here first before i go and return it. Chances are they are probably all sold out now. :/

Zero9X

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tried everything. Could you please point me in the right direction to removing all the softmodded stuff from my console like preloader 3.0, looks like i'm going to have to send it off to Nintendo to check out. I did do a NAND Backup before i did the mod, don't know whether i should restore it that way.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."