Hacking Black Screen WUP Installer

skydancer93

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Trying to install a game on my system and for some reason, it installs a little bit then goes to a black screen where the system becomes unresponsive. I downloaded it from Wii U USB Helper and NUS several times and several times I try to install with the same issue. What's going on?

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Trying to install a game on my system and for some reason, it installs a little bit then goes to a black screen where the system becomes unresponsive. I downloaded it from Wii U USB Helper and NUS several times and several times I try to install with the same issue. What's going on?
To get any sort of help you really need to give more information like what version of wup installer are you using is it gx mod is it ymod. What game are you trying to install ect the more information you can supply the easier it will be to give you help.

skydancer93

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Didn't think I was allowed to mention games. But, here goes:

Tried with both homebrew installer 1.4 and 2.0, using GX installer, on 5.5.1 and trying to install Injustice. I was able to install it just fine on my personal WiiU on 5.5.2, but not my friend's who is 5.5.1

ileopsoas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Same problem here. Yesterday I installed 3 games successfully, today when I try to install a game/update with wupinstaller mod Y it stucks with a black screen, and with gx2 it gave me install failed.

Please help

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/kTzpzBF.mp4