Hacking Black Screen when scanning Ninjhax QR Code?

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 999
  • Replies 4
D

Deleted User

OP
Hello!
I've been trying to get this to work for the past three hours. I had recently reset my Cubic Ninja savefile so I could install Ninjhax 2.0, in order to set up menuhax. Ninjhax 2.0 installed fine, but menuhax didn't. Now, after resetting the cartridge data, I can't install the original Ninjhax. I scan the QR code and get a glitchy black screen, but Ninjhax doesn't load and I'm not being kicked back to the menu. The game seems to be frozen. Is a common server down or something? What am I doing wrong? I'm on (old) 9.2.0-20U. It installed fine three days ago and I haven't upgraded, I'm not sure what's wrong. Thanks for any help!

Last edited by ,

James310

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello!
I've been trying to get this to work for the past three hours. I had recently reset my Cubic Ninja savefile so I could install Ninjhax 2.0, in order to set up menuhax. Ninjhax 2.0 installed fine, but menuhax didn't. Now, after resetting the cartridge data, I can't install the original Ninjhax. I scan the QR code and get a glitchy black screen, but Ninjhax doesn't load and I'm not being kicked back to the menu. The game seems to be frozen. Is a common server down or something? What am I doing wrong? I'm on (old) 9.2.0-20U. It installed fine three days ago and I haven't upgraded, I'm not sure what's wrong. Thanks for any help!
Just use 2.x , 1.x servers might be obsolete now :(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Her boob is the cause of all this current shit :angry: