Hacking Black screen when injecting payload (not patched switch)

bosspham

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Pretty new to the scene but I tried injecting my payload using tegrarcmgui and it says the payload is sent but it ends up with a black screen and does nothing
My switch serial number is XAW1001155, the guy i bought this from also said he bought it 3 months after the switched released so i am sure its not patch.

bosspham

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
And what was the solution?

Enviado de meu XT1097 usando o Tapatalk
sorry for the late reply had exams, tegra did not work on my mac when i was using parallel. i then tried using fusee web launcher on safari and that didn’t work as well. i thought all hope was lost and i actually had a patched switch but then i used google chrome to inject the payload and it went smooth

Setherz6104

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sorry for the late reply had exams, tegra did not work on my mac when i was using parallel. i then tried using fusee web launcher on safari and that didn’t work as well. i thought all hope was lost and i actually had a patched switch but then i used google chrome to inject the payload and it went smooth
how'd you do it through Google chrome?

EmulateLife

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
People need to stop assuming black screen mean patched. I got told the same thing on here when i got mine by like 5 people and it wasn't patched. It could be a problem with the jig or other things it's not automatically patched. If the serial number means unpatched 99.999999% sure it's not patched. It's doubtful someone sent it to Nintendo and they patched it.

Edit: just now realized this thread was bumped from several days ago. Point still stands.

Last edited by ,

romadu

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong

+1 for OSX Parallels not working (and Windows payload injector appearing to work, but black screen on Switch that seems to indicate the Switch is patched). My Switch isn’t patched, and using Chrome and web based payload injector I was able to get injector to work.

Dust2dust

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
may i ask what was the solution because i have the same issue, and just like you, mine isnt patched. i paid for mine at midnight release.
OP hasn't logged on for over 2 years, so chances are he will not see your question. Are you also using a mac to push the payload? If you have other devices to do it, like a dongle or an android phone, you would surely have better luck.

Reactions: BigOnYa

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/LM0Y6RWvcr8?si=RjMLNrx1TEX301g1 Already has cfw lol