Txd

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello everyone.
Long time reader, first time write.

I have a hacked switch running FW 6.0.1 i think. And whatever atmosphere were available like 3-4 months ago.
Its been running fine, but I had always kept it on.

Now i today I wanted to play it again, but i figured I would update to the latest release.
I read that you just put the files on the SD card. I did that using the FTP program in the homebrew menu.
That did not seem change anything, however I not excatly sure where to see what version of atmo you are running.

So i decided maybe i need to restart the device. So i did. And it restarted into that menu very you can select different things using the power button and volume buttons. (that's hekate right?) and i wanted to select launch, however i couldn't ( something about a missing file, I can't remember now). Then i select reset on the menu and it resat into seemingly stock FW.

Then I remembered that i probably need to use TegraRCM like i did when I installed atmo.
I can easily RCM and it says payload injected correctly, but nothing happens. I've tried the hekate 5.0 and the older one that i used when installing atmo.

Sorry for the noobish knowledge on the swich haxxing. I'm trying to learn though :)
Hope you guys can help.

Just to sum um, I used to be able to boot to payloads but now the screen stays black

Morten Hedegaard

Paulsar99

Trophies
XP
Country
Togo
You should use hekate 5.0.2 and atmosphere 0.9.4. If you had updated to ofw 9.0 then you will get blackscreen if you don't have the latest apps.

Txd

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I read somewhere it could be a bad use port or driver.
So tried a different usb port and reinstalled the drivers. and now i can boot into hekate again :D

Reactions: ceevee

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.