Hacking Black Screen Monster hunter 4 ultimate

meatballmas

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm new to this gateway thing I'm using gateway 3.1.1 ultra emunand 9.4 on my 3ds xl and when I try to load monster hunter 4 ultimate I get a black screen :hateit:. Is their any solutions?

daxtsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Are you using an SD card in the 3DS that has more than 1GB of free space? If I recall, that's the number one reason why it black screens. It needs a lot of free space.

Doom561

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You need to have an SD card bigger than 2GB in the SD card so it can load all the files, otherwise it just black screens,

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Damn I did not know that. I'm gonna need an SD card with like 32 GB in my DS
or.....you know a 4gb card, idk about MH4 but i know smash bros had a similar issue, it only seemed to work with over 1gb free space on the SD card, so a 2GB card would work, but only if you didn't have emunand set up as setting up emunand on a 2gb card means you will have under 1gb usable space left....idk, whatever, but if you rules out a bad rom, try a bigger SD card in the 3DS

newbcake

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
or.....you know a 4gb card, idk about MH4 but i know smash bros had a similar issue, it only seemed to work with over 1gb free space on the SD card, so a 2GB card would work, but only if you didn't have emunand set up as setting up emunand on a 2gb card means you will have under 1gb usable space left....idk, whatever, but if you rules out a bad rom, try a bigger SD card in the 3DS
Well, I have whatever card came in my 2DS. I have MH4U downloaded from the eShop on it, and the save data.

I have a couple games on a Sky and am just wondering will I need lots of space for when I use the Sky.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end