Hacking Black screen in Go Vacation

Xx_Alcatel_xX

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
I am new to this forum and I wanted to register for help with a very serious problem that affected me a lot, I was trying to play Go vacation on my Wii 4.3U, my wii and the game are in the NTSC region, it turns out that when I open the game , it never executes, it stays on black screen, the strangest thing is that I already did absolutely everything, that is, I installed cIOS 249, cIOS 250 and cIOS 251 with v8 and v10 beta 52 and with the specific bases for each one, but that did not work in the absolute, rather the other games do not run these cIOS, they only run with cIOS 222, all the games are going well except for Go vacation.

I am tired of seeing the forums of all the places saying exactly the same thing that it takes to do so that it works, i want to know exactly if this is due to my tv, cIOS or game loader problem. Just in case, I use USB Loader GX the latest version, I use a new TV and currently I have these cIOS installed: 202, 208, 222, 223, 224, 225, 236, 247, 248, 249, 250, 251 and finally 254.
Bonus fact: I use an HDMI adapter to connect my wii to the new TV

PD: I would appreciate a thousand times to the person who helps me please, I already asked the same question here on Reddit and other forums and no one wanted to help me, instead they sent me a wii guide link that did not mention how to fix my situation.

Xx_Alcatel_xX

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
Forget totally what I just said, it already worked, for some reason now if it worked, I was super dumb writing that text for 10 minutes

Moonfall

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Forget totally what I just said, it already worked, for some reason now if it worked, I was super dumb writing that text for 10 minutes
Hi Alcatel,
I got some problem with Go Vacation. Could you please sharing your setting and how can you by pass the black screen issue?
Look forward to your help.

Xx_Alcatel_xX

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
Hi Alcatel,
I got some problem with Go Vacation. Could you please sharing your setting and how can you by pass the black screen issue?
Look forward to your help.
Hello, sorry I don't remember how I did it anymore, but I reinstalled a cIOS and configured something in USB Loader GX, after that it worked, but now I suffer the problem again, sorry for the delay and have a good day

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Gonna love it when the next update blocks them