Black Screen after 11.3

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by CainhurstKnight, Feb 10, 2017.

1. CainhurstKnight
    OP

CainhurstKnight Member

Newcomer
    Nov 16, 2016
    United States
    Hello, guys
    Please, i need a help...

My New 3DS XL USA was working fine with A9LH and Luma3DS. I readed about the last update and people was reporting that arm9+luma are OK. Since all the last updates worked fine to me too, i decided to update to 11.3.

Appears that the Emunand bricked, i think that the reason is that my Luma3DS was ver. 5.5 and i forgot to check that before. I still can access the sysnand, homebrew and payloads.

But what i have to do to restore the emunand backup (that i created during the arm9 configuration process) and my cia games installed on the bricked emunand?

Thanks in advanced (sorry for the bad english, not my native language)

2. offpir

offpir Member

Newcomer
    Jan 6, 2017
    Belgium
    Tried updateing Luma? (download new bin file)

3. Lilith Valentine

Lilith Valentine GBATemp's Wolfdog™ Cuddle lesbian derp

Sep 13, 2009
    Antarctica
    Between insane and insecure
  4. CainhurstKnight
    OP

CainhurstKnight Member

Newcomer
    Nov 16, 2016
    United States
    I updated luma, now is working on 6.6

But when i tried to access the emunand, it freezes and the lower screen there's a message to "turn-off and send to Nintendo technician support"

5. tomGER

tomGER Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 6, 2017
    Gambia, The
    Update Luma and why would you use EmuNand and SysNand with a9lh? Your SD-card may have been corrupted too (could be the reason why youre not seeing your games)
    Test your SD-Card on your pc and backup everything on it.
    You could also try to use an old backup of your SD but with the newest Luma build ^

Good luck

6. CainhurstKnight
    OP

CainhurstKnight Member

Newcomer
    Nov 16, 2016
    United States
    @tomGER

In the guide that i used to hack my 3DS, i configurated this sysNand 9.2 in a SD partition and redirected this sysnand when i turn on the CFW. With this metod, i disconnect the 2 NAND's and have a explorable SO that could turn-on a second SO (emuNand) with all patched - the one that i was using and got bricked.

When i finished that guide, i did a backup of all files and folder of the SD. I'll format my SD card and restore this backup. About my games that are saved on the SD actually (more than 100GB), there's a way to recover over this backup? They are saved in the "Nintendo 3DS" folder?

Thanks in advance.

7. tomGER

tomGER Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 6, 2017
    Gambia, The
    Im not sure, but I had all my games (legit ones tho) on my new SD-Card after moving it