black ops wi-fi prob

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by worm dood, Nov 16, 2010.

1. worm dood
    OP

worm dood Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 17, 2009
    United States
    so here is my prob at first i had the loading screen lockup read up a little and used wiiflow with cios250[57] and cod played but i still could not play multiplayer wont get past connect to wi-fi, yet it still played zombies online. then suddenly (between games) it stoped connecting to other wiis. it will still find matches but will not go any further, i can still play mwr online so i dont think its my router

i just attempted to use uloader 5.1 with cios 224v5 base 57. and am still left with the same prob

edit* sorry if this is not the proper way to go about this & this is the first topic i ever made

2. DozerGuy

DozerGuy GBAtemp Regular

Mar 4, 2009
    United States
    California
    Try creating a new profile. I had the same problem connecting to multiplayer. Went through all the different cIOS that were said to be working, and it still hung up on please wait. Then I created a new profile and it started right up. Worth a try.

3. worm dood
    OP

worm dood Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 17, 2009
    United States
    new profile and still "found x matches, getting match quality" and that's as far as it gets

4. DespizingU

DespizingU GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Dec 17, 2007
    United States
    ^ You're getting farther than I am. I get stuck on the Loading... screen when I try to start multiplayer.

EDIT: Install uLoader 5.1E, and set the loader to run the game with cios 224. Multi is now working fine for me. Oops, I didn't see that you mentioned in your post that you have already tried uLoader.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice