Hacking Black Ops Problem

nintendodsg

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hope I don't get in trouble for this but I am having a really hard time getting Black ops to patch. Alright let me explain, I was playing a pal version before they started patching the game. It was working perfect then, then I stopped and bought it for PS3 and have been playing it on that one for sometime now. Now I wanna play it on Wii today, I started the game up like normal and everything works but it will not patch, I read I need to change my region to get it to patch and work. So instead I decided to just download the ntsc (my region) version, and still it will not patch I am using the right ios (224) I have done a lot of research on this and have tried a lot of things and still nothing is working.

I am starting to think I may not be able to because activison has my wii set as a pal and now that I am using my region version it wont accept me. I have not changed my region to pal and really do not want to because I have purchased tons of things off the wii shop channel. Also my wii shop channel is accessible and I can download things off it.

Thank you for anyone that can help!

nintendodsg

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well everywhere I look everyone just said that you need to region change your system, and I don't want to do that because I think I will lose my account.

Also the game works, I can play singleplayer but can't play online because of the patching system won't work. I have done everything right, and am again using the correct version for my region but still it will not work.

I am starting to think that because I played the pal version online the Wii system is locked now to only play online with that version. And when I try the ntsc version (my region) it will not allow it because I am locked to play in the pal version.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1BDM1oBRJ8