Black Ops III: Nightmares Trailer - An Entire Campaign of Zombies!

With the incredibly successful launch of Black Ops III yesterday, players around the world may have delved straight into the multiplayer or beloved zombies mode for their own enjoyment. But few and far between ever decide to touch the campaign and never really had a reason to... Until now!

As players have begun to discover, completion of the campaign unlocks an entire secondary campaign known as Nightmares - an entire campaign featuring an outbreak of Treyarch's famed take on the Zombie universe.

You can complete the campaign on any difficulty to access this mode. So you better get cracking if you want access to some sweet surprise bonus content!

Reactions: GhostLatte

Zerousen

【=◈︿◈=】
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's pretty cool. Watched some gameplay though, and I'm not sure if I really like it. It's pretty much just campaign with zombies thrown in, pretty linear.

Last edited by Zerousen,

jonthedit

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
Interesting. As much hate as Activision gets, I like their approach to throwing in a surprise second campaign, even if its small.

EntermateStar

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you ask me personally zombies is the only good thing about the new call of duties, still isnt worth buying them but still, i find this to be a good decision

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ