Hardware Black Brick? Help Please

RgCz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok guys got a case, my wii has a black screen brick, i have boot2 or bootmii installed, no i didnt backed up my nand, i cant access neither system menu nor homebrew channel but i can access boot mii, i didnt downgrade, update nor install wads, plaese help no one could help me so far, btw nand usage says 3.3%.

Please help guys, im researching about this in several sites, but hope i can find it here... if you find something about this please send me a pm or reply here thanks guys hope i can repair my wii

sorry if its wrong forum

illinialex24

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
You need to prep an SD card so you can access that bootmii screen and try to get to the Homebrew channel. That still requires a fixed IOS though, although it should be different than a black screen brick IOS generally, unless you uninstalled more....

If you can access Homebrew, just use Dop IOSv7 to install a new IOS 60 for Wii 4.0/4.1.

If not, you'll need to use someones nand dump likely.

jabmaster2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
illinialex24 said:
You need to prep an SD card so you can access that bootmii screen and try to get to the Homebrew channel. That still requires a fixed IOS though, although it should be different than a black screen brick IOS generally, unless you uninstalled more....

If you can access Homebrew, just use Dop IOSv7 to install a new IOS 60 for Wii 4.0/4.1.

Ok I'm tired of u answering questions wring dude. I'm sorry but ur an idiot u have no idea how anything works. I've seen u try to answer like 10 questions and ur always wrong. NO u can't ever use someone elses NAND . Ok rant over justtired this fool. To fix. Ur brick ur gnna need get to wad manager and install new system menu wad. U can get one from nus or ultimate 4.0 offline guiide. Please install patched ios 60 b4

jabmaster2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
illinialex24 said:

Ok I'm tired of u answering questions wring dude. I'm sorry but ur an idiot u have no idea how anything works. I've seen u try to answer like 10 questions and ur always wrong. NO u can't ever use someone elses NAND . Ok rant over justtired this fool. To fix. Ur brick ur gnna need get to wad manager and install new system menu wad. U can get one from nus or ultimate 4.0 offline guiide. Please install patched ios 60 b4

jabmaster2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dude come one at least recongize 99% percent of your answers are wrong. You keep telling people dumb stuff like "oh i guess youll have to use someone elses nand." which shows you dont know what ur talking about. ur telling me to get out learn something before you speak. Good for you that you know brawl hacks. that knowlegde obviously hasnt helped you in other ways. And i can tell by your love of cursing your either 13 or just a fool. maybe both i dont know. Just if you gonna give advice atleast know what your talking about b4 you mess someone wii up.

illinialex24

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
My expertise is in Brawl hacks and making texture hacks. I have little expertise here and I'm 18 with a 150 IQ going to a top 25 school next year so I'd shut the fuck up before you deal with someone like me. And I've made amazing users look like scrubs, even those who won major tournaments and are huge in the SBR because of any mistake they made.

And considering you don't know how to speak anything, its kinda funny.

Yeah, I didn't know the nand but name 2 other mistakes I've had on this board? Now shut up.

jabmaster2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You make your self look more foolish the more you talk. alright im done with dealing with children.have fun dude.ejoy your accomplishments.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
black brick, white brick all made in taiwan!
tongue.gif

Thomas83Lin

Retro Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.thomas83lincodes.com
XP
Country
United States
hopefully i dont get flamed for trying to help here
frown.gif

Ok your getting a Black screen on boot didn't install anything, and happened all at once,

i'd say either your Bluetooth module or Wifi Module has went bad, if you can turn on your Wii with your Wiimote than its not your Bluetooth. hope this helps
smile.gif

edit: and both are easy to fix.

dudenator

King of the Carts
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
illinialex24 said:
My expertise is in Brawl hacks and making texture hacks. I have little expertise here and I'm 18 with a 150 IQ going to a top 25 school next year so I'd shut the fuck up before you deal with someone like me. And I've made amazing users look like scrubs, even those who won major tournaments and are huge in the SBR because of any mistake they made.

Yeah, I didn't know the nand but name 2 other mistakes I've had on this board? Now shut up.

you are a MASSIVE fucking dick. You go to your little prep school for fags you piece of shit. And next time, contribute with some helpful advice and don't be a dick. I like trailer park boys
tongue.gif

illinialex24

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
dudenator said:
illinialex24 said:

you are a MASSIVE fucking dick. You go to your little prep school for fags you piece of shit. And next time, contribute with some helpful advice and don't be a dick.

Yeah, I've proven to be very nice when someone trolls me, so calling people gay is probably one of the stupidest things you can do. It shows your a really prejudiced idiot. I'm straight but also, calling me a massive dick is just kinda funny because its such a lame insult.

I made one mistake, a kid freaks out, and now I trolled him back. Get over it and get out.

toolfreak

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Hello, i've got a huge problem, i have a black brick and a non functional sistemmenu, i don't have preloader or bootmii boot2 (onli bootmii IOS), i do have a nand backup, but no way to access the bootmii menu, i have waninkoko cios14 installed and no modchip...any ideas ? please, i'm desperate... I will appreciate anything that can point me in the right direction...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @BakerMan can one play cod from hen ps3?