1. jaysea

jaysea GBAtemp Regular

Netherlands
    I made a backup of my nand and then put the bis key 2 in the system partition. Now when I open rawnand bin, HacDiskMount says 'Loaded 1 keys from primary KeyStorage'. Does this mean I just broke my nand image?
    Is there a way to get back to my original nand file wher it didn't have the key stored?

2. softstar

softstar GBAtemp Regular

Belgium
    hi guys, on a friend of me pc who has windows 10 64bits , when we launch hacdiskmount it crash when we click on dump or on test bis0 keys
    his pc has only usb 2.0 ports,
    the tegrarcm works though
    thanx in advance for your help ;)

Last edited: Jul 14, 2018
  3. j3yps

j3yps GBAtemp Regular

Can i import my game SAVE DATA to the system, using HacDiskMount? I'm in 5.1 with SXOS and Checkpoint (latest) is not working (it says the process is successful but it's waaay too fast, and even after making a new save file from scratch and i use Checkpoint, it will just remove the newly made save data, so i need to start from scratch again.

4. Ghassen-ga

Ghassen-ga GBAtemp Advanced Fan

i have a problem , no matter how hard i try it , hacdiskmout just wont detect my switch :( any solution

5. ricosuave

ricosuave Newbie
    Newcomer

Netherlands Antilles
    I hope someone can help me. I owned a switch and dumped the full nand and boot0 and boot1. The switch had a charging issues and was sent back to Ninty. I forgot to dump the biskeys, is there any way to get them from the NAND as I dont have access to the switch anymore?

6. 2Siralv

2Siralv GBAtemp Regular

Canada

I need help i was on 5.1.0 i got a exfat 64gb sdhc card i tried to follow a youtube guuide with the hackdisk software and patching with a xci that is 5.1.0 now my system wont even boot its jst a blue screen help please

7. abadidea

abadidea Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Canada
    @rajkosto sorry to bump this.. never ran into this before.

trying to help a friend out, installing a chip, dumped the nand, and tried to dump the keys.. but getting this error.

biskeydump keyblob decrypted using current sbk and tseec keys not valid

reading around, looks like something happened to boot0 or boot1? (all i've done was load hekate and dump fw).. is there a fix for this? or is he pooched? switch still boots/and games still load so unsure? just worried if i mess something up won't be able to restore it.

8. Nazosan

Nazosan GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Uhm, I hate to state the obvious, but you neglected to mention it so it has to be said outright: you don't have autorcm do you? Because it does, after all, intentionally corrupt boot.

Subtle Demise likes this.
  9. abadidea

abadidea Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Canada
    No autorcm I managed to get it working without it.

Thanks

10. Adran_Marit

Adran_Marit Walküre's Hacker

Australia
    Trying to use biskeydumpv6 and getting TSEC FW CRC32 bb2f382a - incorrect

Error getting tsec key (retval -11), cannot continue

Trying to dump a 6.2 console

Edit: Nevermind, did a downgrade using Coidujour (pc) and was able to continue)

Last edited: Nov 24, 2018
  11. GizmoTheGreen

GizmoTheGreen GBAtemp Advanced Fan

with this, can I edit saves from RCM? as in, even with OFW 6.2 I can still edit saves?

12. rajkosto

OP rajkosto GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Masterwin, garyopa, isoisoiso and 4 others like this.
  13. -zzz-

-zzz- Member
    Newcomer

United States
    This is fucking grate. So this can get me the keys I need to load 6.2 cfw?

Last edited: Nov 26, 2018
  14. Raugo

Raugo GBAtemp Fan

Spain
    No, this only obtain the bis keys and no the master keys.

15. Cynder

Cynder Member
    Newcomer

United States
    I know this might sound stupid, but has anyone tried a full NAND restore using HacDiskMount and memloader? I've been having trouble getting my Switch exfat compatible so this might be the best way for me to restore a backup. However, I want to be sure that restoring by partition rather than the by the whole NAND at once in Hakate is safe and "clean".

16. rajkosto

use hex workshop (or dd, whatever can open a physical disk and restore raw images to it) to do full nand restores through memloader, no need for HacDiskMount which is a partition mounter/decryptor/cryptor which you need none of if just restoring RawNand/Boot0/Boot1 (or you can restore boot0/boot1/rawnand via hekate, which should be much faster actually)

Last edited: Nov 27, 2018
    Cynder likes this.
  17. alkar

alkar GBAtemp Fan

United States
    @rajkosto are you planning to add a feature to dump the new master key and the other new keys like tsec root key?

18. Cynder

Cynder Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Alright, I restored my rawnand, boot0, and boot1. However, after restoring boot0, when I went to go start memloader to get boot1 ready it booted normally (overwrote me autoRCM through ReiNX I'm guessing, I expected it but there wasn't much I could do besides putting my jig in anyways, which I thought might cause its own problems if I was wrong). I powered down and went into RCM manually to put in boot1, but will having loaded the firmware in between restoring boot0 and 1 cause issues or leave evidence?

EDIT: I'm gonna go ahead and manually RCM and redo boot0 and rawnand anyways. May take a while but better safe than sorry

EDIT 2: Okay, everything seems to be in order. News that was unread when I made the backup and read later were marked as unread again, so that's a good sign for my NAND, and it boots, so that probably means that my boot files at the very least aren't completely screwed. Thank you for your help (here and in that other thread where you suggested this)

19. rajkosto

biskeydump was never about dumping non-device specific keys...

isoisoiso likes this.
  20. Manurocker95

Manurocker95 Game Developer & Pokémon Master

Spain
    I was able to dump keys on 6.2 without problems. I got problems when generating keys.txt with
    "Using BOOT0.bin to get keys from package1...
    Could not find keyblob_mac_key_source! Please check the integrity of the data used in the current stage!" message, tho.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - HacDiskMount, biskeydump, decryption