Gaming Bionic Commando Rearmed for Nintendo Switch Twitter Poll

DreIceAge

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would anyone be interested in Bionic Commando Rearmed series port for Nintendo Switch? If so, please vote in the Twitter Poll I tagged Capcom-Unity and Nintendo of America

Bionic Commando was a great remake of the original and had an addictive co-op and local multiplayer element that would be perfect for Nintendo Switch.

Launch Trailer

Multiplayer Trailer

The last Bionic Commando game was released on Nintendo 3DS 2 years ago but it wasn't Rearmed. So far, no Rearmed titles have released on Nintendo consoles. http://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/tSaXSp_aR1ii77L9L32YI_A7I_Ws2JtA#game-details

Last edited by DreIceAge,

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Making a random poll or petition on twitter, or other sites for that matter isn't going to convince devs or more importantly, management to port a title.
I'm sorry but it's the truth.

DreIceAge

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Making a random poll or petition on twitter, or other sites for that matter isn't going to convince devs or more importantly, management to port a title.
I'm sorry but it's the truth.
I know. That's not the point of the poll though. It's to see how many fans are interested in a port. That is all.

DreIceAge

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Simon Viklund, the composer for Bionic Commando Rearmed, replied to the twitter poll saying he's already sunk too many hours into the game and lost a relationship etc cause of it.... Here are two of the NES tracks he remixed for the game.

Last edited by DreIceAge,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    RiiShop is the laziest way of downloading Wii games. Did somebody not think of this through?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    although i ended up accidentally changing my nand with no way of going back bc i didn't know you needed a gamecube controller to restore it (i have a wii minus/1.1, which doesn't have gamecube controller support)
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BakerMan, I think you're talking about the recovery mode that the SaveMii used, and also was to restore softbricked systems.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    If your NAND was hardbricked, then just buy another Wii. Or go with the dirty NAND flasher method.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    and if i find the sd card i have my NAND backed up on, i can not only restore the NAND if i solder the right part in, but i can also put my NAND on dolphin, then i can play dolphin online, like PMEX Remix or MKWii Riibalanced
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Brb
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BakerMan, Oh yeah, that was a thing too. Dolphin does support Wiimmfi.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    yeah you just need to put your NAND backup with wiimmfi on it
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ngl i feel like if a bunch of my friends have wiis and know how to get wiimmfi and back up their NAND, then we could do a PMEX Remix tournament
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    maybe even add UMVC3/DBFZ and make it a biathlon/triathlon
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Too bad Excite Truck wasn't multi player :(
    Loved that game lol
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, sorry for the stupid suggestion I had in that thread
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Its fine
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    what thread?
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    BakerMan won't bake cakes for chat. :ninja:
    +3
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Sonic Angel Knight, but we can have uremum's cake
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    My sister makes Cream Cheese Brownies :P
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You should ask for Green leaf brownies
    Space Cakes?
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Space Cakes?