Bionic Commando Rearmed for Nintendo Switch Twitter Poll

Discussion in 'Switch - Games & Content' started by DreIceAge, Jun 10, 2017.

1. DreIceAge
    OP

DreIceAge Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Feb 22, 2017
    United States
    Would anyone be interested in Bionic Commando Rearmed series port for Nintendo Switch? If so, please vote in the Twitter Poll I tagged Capcom-Unity and Nintendo of America

Bionic Commando was a great remake of the original and had an addictive co-op and local multiplayer element that would be perfect for Nintendo Switch.

Launch Trailer

Multiplayer Trailer

The last Bionic Commando game was released on Nintendo 3DS 2 years ago but it wasn't Rearmed. So far, no Rearmed titles have released on Nintendo consoles. http://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/tSaXSp_aR1ii77L9L32YI_A7I_Ws2JtA#game-details

Last edited by DreIceAge, Jun 10, 2017
  2. DreIceAge
    OP

Newcomer
    Feb 22, 2017
    United States
  3. 59672

59672 GBAtemp Regular

Mar 14, 2009
    Canada
    Making a random poll or petition on twitter, or other sites for that matter isn't going to convince devs or more importantly, management to port a title.
    I'm sorry but it's the truth.

4. Xzi

Xzi Console Hacker and PC Gamer

Dec 26, 2013
    United States
    Spiraling Out
    Eh, this game was just okay. Not worth reviving for a new system IMO. Plenty of other Steam indies I'd prefer get a port to Switch first.

5. DreIceAge
    OP

Newcomer
    Feb 22, 2017
    United States
    I know. That's not the point of the poll though. It's to see how many fans are interested in a port. That is all.

6. DreIceAge
    OP

Newcomer
    Feb 22, 2017
    United States
    Simon Viklund, the composer for Bionic Commando Rearmed, replied to the twitter poll saying he's already sunk too many hours into the game and lost a relationship etc cause of it.... Here are two of the NES tracks he remixed for the game.

Last edited by DreIceAge, Jun 10, 2017