Binary Options Trading

Youkai

Demon
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Anyone here has any experience with this ?
Seems to be a 50/50 chance to get money or lose your money ...

I just tried it with the minimum ammount of money possible by the bank I do it and made 3 "bets" winning 2 of them actually raised my money by about 6% in 20 minutes but still I could have lost 100% ...

I am thinking of going on with that minimum ammount untill it is either all gone or enough so that I can take my starting money and "play" with the money I have won (if I will win enough)

Two people who study Economics told me they think it is not a good thing to invest there ... but than again you can get lots of cash in a very short time

Mazamin

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
There's a good method: at every lost bet you double your bet, as every lost bet will double the chance of winning.

Youkai

Demon
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
There's a good method: at every lost bet you double your bet, as every lost bet will double the chance of winning.

yeah i know BUT you would need enough money to do so ;)
If you are really unlucky you could get to a very high ammount very fast

like I only bet 25€ so if I loose twice I would already have to bet 100€ and than my maximum is actually reached already after losing 75€ first

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Only invest or gamble what you can afford to lose. Solid advice there that many first playing in this world do not take.

I have not played with this but if you wanted gambling but still investing in stock markets then the thing you want to be looking at is so called (financial) spread betting, there are any number of sites for this. For the most part it is pretty indistinguishable from being an actual trader (you can do longs, rapid, shorts, indexes and all that jazz, dividends are more tricky). Binary options are a somewhat simplified version of that, though still an instrument in their own right -- there are plenty of scam ones but even the legit ones means you are likely just hedging someone's investment*. If you are long on the markets then if stuff goes down you can still sit on it, for a binary option it is what it is and you are done.
This sort of thing tends to be a tool of the likes of forex markets and the like which proper investment types frown upon (when discussing such things I see many parallels between them and how android/ios are viewed in circles like these). With that said I am not a fan of these where spread betting works well enough for me, not that I do it myself and rather just do tech for those which do.

*general idea would be company a is trading on the market, it may go up, it may go down. You as a big trader don't know what goes so you make a binary option to sell to little guys. If it goes down (or only goes up by a certain amount) they keep your bet, if it goes up by more than a certain amount then they pay out but still make a tiny bit off the top as the payouts are less than their gain (they hope anyway). It can get far far more complex, you can bet on whatever you like and with whatever terms you can cook up after all, but that would be the general idea.

Youkai

Demon
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I think this makes you addicted really fast XD

Today I won 120€ more than 50% of the money I initially invested but now currently I am on +20€ only but have still 3 more bets up and running with two looking like I will win them (giving me ~90€)
So I guess in the end of the day if I stop now I will probably have made 100€ plus within maybe 1-2 hours of "work" or "gambling" however you would want to call it.

I think I will do as my GF suggests and take my initial money from there tomorrow so that I can not really loose any of my own money.

(Really feel like I am addicted already as I don't really want to stop especially while it seems to go rather smooth ^^V)

edit --------

just took out my start money and have enough left for 4 more bets ... with me luck I will win some more ;)

Last edited by Youkai,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Exhausted but happy lol