Billy vs. Snakeman

Discussion in 'General Gaming Discussion' started by WIZO, Jun 22, 2009.

Jun 22, 2009

Billy vs. Snakeman by WIZO at 6:57 AM (834 Views / 0 Likes) 0 replies

1. WIZO
    OP

Newcomer WIZO Newbie

Germany
    Heya guys I would like to show you a really neat game that I found over a year ago:
    It's name is Billy versus Snakeman (from here on BvS) and it is basically a Naruto parody game in the style of D&D with dices and stuff.
    While the game is based on Naruto it also has Elements of other Anime such as: Bleach, Death Note and .Hack and there will be more!

So because I can't really explain the game well I will copy and paste some stuff from the How to Play of the game and hopefully you will understand it and then go and play it ^^

In BvS, you can become a legendary Sannin, lead a Village, blow up a Village, pilot a Robot, go on a date or two with anime's hottest characters, all of the above, and more! To do that, though, you'll have to overcome some crazy challenges and train to be the best.

So yeah that is basically it but I do have a slight motive as to why I'm showing you guys this game:
    if you register with my link (that will be at the end of this post) and go up to Chunin rank I will get "points" more points equal special referral items for me!
    Buuuuuuuuuuut you don't really need to if you don't want to you can check this game out without my referral.

So here is the Link to the game:
    www.animecubed.com/billy

and here is my link:
    [​IMG]
    Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

And if you need ANY help in the game just send me a message in game and I'll help anyway I can!
    Thanks for listening and I hope I'll see you in game!