candylicious

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
Hey guys. Today I used load mii to install a few wads with Wad Manager 1.4. So I got a few Wii Ware games. Until, my Wii memory was completely full. So I copied all my Wii Ware fakes to my SD card. When I came to play, each and every game I pick says: Launch Failed. So I got really mad. I tried to copy them back, but each and every game would say: Data may not be copied

kingofsnake

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You have to trucha patch your System Menu IOS to enable playing copy wiiware games from SD.
DOP-IOS is the tool you are looking for.

Perhaps you should read one of the guides available, do not mess around until you understand what you are doing.

candylicious

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
Err.... I'm not so good with guides. If it's not too much. I'd like to know how to use this DOP-IOS. Is it a DOL file? What are the instructions? Where to download? ...

candylicious

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
xflak40 said:

You're really not helpful.
smile.gif

I don't want to google it. It seems that DOP-IOS is some IOS installing thingy. I don't know what to install, how to install or anything. Please help?

kingofsnake

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
OK this will be the last thing I post in this thread.

You obviously don't know much about this, so please before you go messing about with your SM IOS read some guides and understand the pros and cons of doing this.

Unless you want a white brick.

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
candylicious said:
xflak40 said:

You're really not helpful.
smile.gif

I don't want to google it. It seems that DOP-IOS is some IOS installing thingy. I don't know what to install, how to install or anything. Please help?

I am honestly on the verge of cussing you out.

You don't want to google it? then don't hack your wii... honestly, the first thing that popped up from my link was a wiibrew link, did u click it? Your answers are there, or do I need to actually cuss you out to get u 2 do it?

It's people like u that give noobs a bad name... I have no problems with people new to wii hacking, but I HATE people who want everything handed to them. When noobs research and google their problems before asking for help, I have no problem helping them. But when i hear "I don't want to google it", what I'm really hearing is "I'm a lazy son of a bitch who wants his wii hacked but doesn't want to do ANY work". If this sounds like you, save yourself the trouble, go pay some1 to hack your wii for you.

now, after having said that... follow xzxero's stickied guide (found on this website), and it will explain everything (even how to trucha bug your system menu IOS, which is what you're trying to do)... you're lucky u got that much out of me... you anti-google wannabe wii hacker

candylicious

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
xflak40 said:
candylicious said:
xflak40 said:

You're really not helpful. :)

I am honestly on the verge of cussing you out.

You don't want to google it? then don't hack your wii... honestly, the first thing that popped up from my link was a wiibrew link, did u click it? Your answers are there, or do I need to actually cuss you out to get u 2 do it?

It's people like u that give noobs a bad name... I have no problems with people new to wii hacking, but I HATE people who want everything handed to them. When noobs research and google their problems before asking for help, I have no problem helping them. But when i hear "I don't want to google it", what I'm really hearing is "I'm a lazy son of a bitch who wants his wii hacked but doesn't want to do ANY work". If this sounds like you, save yourself the trouble, go pay some1 to hack your wii for you.

now, after having said that... follow xzxero's stickied guide (found on this website), and it will explain everything (even how to trucha bug your system menu IOS, which is what you're trying to do)... you're lucky u got that much out of me... you anti-google wannabe wii hacker

Did it ever occur to you that there are these forums for a reason? I'm not asking a question so someone can tell me: "Google it". Google isn't always the solution. And I like to check it out on famous specialized sites like GBAtemp than just googling random stuff I probably won't understand. Remember? I'm a newbie right? And we help each other on GBAtemp right? No? What's the point? Go to everyones topic and give them that "Let me Google it for you" link.

EDIT:

And just to let you know, I already found my answer on a forum where there aren't any people like you. They DO help. Because that's what forums are for. Listen, I'm really sorry if this is annoying you. (I seriously mean it). But that's how it has to be.
frown.gif
Sorry

TroyTheZombie

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
hmm, yeah, some people here get mad a little to quick at people.

You have to remember, even with guides, some people just take longer to understand things that may be simple to you and me.

anyway, candylicious, glad to hear you found your solution. if, however, you were fed wrong info, or it does not work for you, let me know. I would be happy to help.

candylicious

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
TroyTheZombie said:
hmm, yeah, some people here get mad a little to quick at people.

You have to remember, even with guides, some people just take longer to understand things that may be simple to you and me.

anyway, candylicious, glad to hear you found your solution. if, however, you were fed wrong info, or it does not work for you, let me know. I would be happy to help.

That's what I'm talking. :)

rontonimo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I agree sometimes people think this is a good ol boys club. This dogma about constant complaining about noobs has been going on forever, live with it. I have read that you can't play wiiware games from a SD card, but you can. You have to have triiforce, But do give some basics, about what you Wii is running, Old, new, did someone mod your Wii? Not sure if you can link that tutorial, so on the safe side just PM me, and I will send you the link. Right now a quick answer won't solve your problem.

DKAngel

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
dont confuse him, all he wants is the wads that where copied to the sd menu to work, which requires a trucha patched system menu, triiforce is completly different and that requires a nand image

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1