Bigger favorites list?

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by MarkDarkness, Dec 28, 2009.

Dec 28, 2009

Bigger favorites list? by MarkDarkness at 3:48 AM (916 Views / 0 Likes) 7 replies

1. MarkDarkness
    OP

Member MarkDarkness Deliverator

Poland
    AKAIO is by far the best firmware out there in my opinion, but the thing that it truly lacks is a longer list of favorite games... keeping a single game there is very limiting, as you can, for example, be playing a long RPG and at the same time two casual time-wasters.

Anybody knows if a bigger favorites list is/will ever be in the works? Or does it inherently go against the way AKAIO is coded and simply can't be implemented correctly?

2. penthaler

Member penthaler GBAtemp Fan

Czech Republic
    How do you mean that - bigger list?
    Tested about 50 games in one folder and AKAIO is really Quick...

If you mean playing TWO or more games in ONE TIME (multitask) - so this is impossible...

3. MarkDarkness
    OP

Poland
    No, no... in card's root, where you can currently use the X button to assign one game to stay there for quick access. The question is if the team plans to maybe let gamers hold some three of five games there, what with 8GB cards getting more common by the day and all.

4. rockstar99

Member rockstar99 Hi

Canada
    you mean shortcuts yeah that would be nice but it almost only tales 10 seconds to reach the game you want by browsing through files

5. Keyk

Newcomer Keyk Member

Philippines
    I believe Mark is talking about having more than 1 game on shortcuts. I think this would be nice but not at all essential, really.

6. MarkDarkness
    OP

Poland
    Exactly. Oh, and certainly it's not essential, but then again, AKAIO is quite advanced in terms of core development... adding GUI-level features is probably already an option by now, maybe...?

7. penthaler

Member penthaler GBAtemp Fan

Czech Republic
    Whoaw... this feature is hot for me... didnt know, that this works... now I see what you mean and agree with you, it could be great to have more shortcuts in main window... or instead of that one folder with more shortcuts inside...

THX for info

8. tomrev

Member tomrev GBAtemp Fan

United States
    This is a nice feature. + Acekard will be the greatest NDS flashcard if AKIAO can loads features with many plugins.