Hacking Bigger favorites list?

MarkDarkness

Nocturnal
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
AKAIO is by far the best firmware out there in my opinion, but the thing that it truly lacks is a longer list of favorite games... keeping a single game there is very limiting, as you can, for example, be playing a long RPG and at the same time two casual time-wasters.

Anybody knows if a bigger favorites list is/will ever be in the works? Or does it inherently go against the way AKAIO is coded and simply can't be implemented correctly?

penthaler

Trophies
XP
Country
How do you mean that - bigger list?
Tested about 50 games in one folder and AKAIO is really Quick...

If you mean playing TWO or more games in ONE TIME (multitask) - so this is impossible...

MarkDarkness

Nocturnal
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
No, no... in card's root, where you can currently use the X button to assign one game to stay there for quick access. The question is if the team plans to maybe let gamers hold some three of five games there, what with 8GB cards getting more common by the day and all.

Keyk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I believe Mark is talking about having more than 1 game on shortcuts. I think this would be nice but not at all essential, really.

MarkDarkness

Nocturnal
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Exactly. Oh, and certainly it's not essential, but then again, AKAIO is quite advanced in terms of core development... adding GUI-level features is probably already an option by now, maybe...?

penthaler

Trophies
XP
Country
Whoaw... this feature is hot for me... didnt know, that this works... now I see what you mean and agree with you, it could be great to have more shortcuts in main window... or instead of that one folder with more shortcuts inside...

THX for info

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Prowl was the autobots inside man... lol