bibbleskit

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, yes. I'm finally here!

I know, it's been a long time coming. You all probably know me from my insanely vast internet presence. If you don't, I don't believe you. "bibbleskit" is a household name, at this point.

So, now that I'm here, you have the chance to get to know me. For the first time since my last Reddit AMA, you can throw inquiries my way and I may or may not answer them 😎. But in a crazy turn of events, I'm asking you a question:

If you're a forum veteran, what's your favorite GBAtemp moment? If you're new, what's your favorite game that no one else seems to like?

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Glad to see you are finally here. I am The Catboy, the myth, the legend, the threat, and a bother to the Staff.

I've been on the Temp for 13 years now, hard to say what is my favorite moment. There's been a few times when I've seen some of the worst of the worst finally get banned and that's been a pleasure to witness. But I do think my favorite moments had to be any time during the DS days when an AP to a game like Pokemon was cracked. Those were always met with so much excitement!
Favorite game that no one likes? Sims 2 for the DS, always a favorite of mine

bibbleskit

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Glad to see you are finally here. I am The Catboy, the myth, the legend, the threat, and a bother to the Staff.

I've been on the Temp for 13 years now, hard to say what is my favorite moment. There's been a few times when I've seen some of the worst of the worst finally get banned and that's been a pleasure to witness. But I do think my favorite moments had to be any time during the DS days when an AP to a game like Pokemon was cracked. Those were always met with so much excitement!
Favorite game that no one likes? Sims 2 for the DS, always a favorite of mine

The Catboy! I thought you were simply fairy tale, told to children to teach them etiquette. I'm quite honored, and to be honest, a little too full from the last meal I ate. Thank you.

some of the worst of the worst finally get banned

It's like removing a tick 😌

Sims 2 for the DS

Wow, that is a game that no one likes! Good choice 👍

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
The Catboy! I thought you were simply fairy tale, told to children to teach them etiquette. I'm quite honored, and to be honest, a little too full from the last meal I ate. Thank you.

It's like removing a tick 😌

Wow, that is a game that no one likes! Good choice 👍
I greet many before they are fully embraced by my madness.

It really do be like removing a tick. Just makes things feel so much better afterward.

Sims 2 for the DS just happens to itch a really weird itch for me. There's just something about this humble little adventure sims game that I enjoy. Maybe it's because I enjoy adventure sims games or maybe because I thought Sims 2 could benefit from being a story-driven game. Regardless, I enjoy the game all the same.

bibbleskit

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sims 2 for the DS just happens to itch a really weird itch for me. There's just something about this humble little adventure sims game that I enjoy. Maybe it's because I enjoy adventure sims games or maybe because I thought Sims 2 could benefit from being a story-driven game. Regardless, I enjoy the game all the same.
This reminds of Urbz for the DS. I don't remember much about it, just that I had a fun time with it while I played.

Reactions: zukezuke

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well Hello :) ,

:hrth: And Welcome to GBAtemp! We have gamers and programmer from around the world! :hrth:

We have people with:
:yay::yaysp::yaynds::yay3ds::yaywii::yayu::yayswitch::yaypsp::yayps3::yayone::gba::switch::sp::nds::psp::discuss::download::yay:

Not to mention PC gamers, Game Cubers and Retro gamers as well.

Enjoy our site :D

Reactions: CoolMe

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Good deal. I love Sun chips. I also love Rye chips, and had to order some from Amazon cause can't find in stores much anymore.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Fucking subways like that'll be $3
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Is funny how they replaced the $5 foot long sub, with a 1" wide $5 foot long cookie or cinna stick, cheap asses
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They still have but it's like $10 cookies honestly not a bad deal for $5
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Bidenomics
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    True, everything almost double nowadays
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    But I could go to Aldis and get a cookie pie for like $4
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or use your new cooking pan and make some, don't mind the Old leftover foods mixed in.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Just eat plain flour around cops
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    thats Gluten abuse, they would shoot you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Depends on the color chart
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Wheat flour has a lower chance at survival
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Isn't wheat flour the whitest of the white?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Rye would get shot at sight.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Depends
    img_5941-1.jpeg
    everyone mixing their flour now days
  • Veho @ Veho:
    That's whole wheat, right? Because all purpose flour is also made from wheat.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm not a flour expert I just snort it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    There also is black rice flour, and its really black colored
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Bruh that's gray.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's ancientboi color
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    You need to add some activated charcoal.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've seen some that are dark dark, my wifey uses it sometimes in her bs recipes
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/1Ic2tqw_AmM?si=JprHwElZWw_oO_ii