meowo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Singapore
Hi, I downloaded the latest version of the BeUP 0.3 final. However when i unzip the folder, there were a few subfolders in it and there is no readme.txt whatsoever to tell me which to copy to my microSD card. I tried putting in a few subfolders in but it can't work. I wonder is there any installation guide for BeUP out there?

icewarp

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.bf2brasil.com
XP
Country
Brazil
I'd also appreciate any help
biggrin.gif

meowo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Singapore
no one? let me elaborate further, there are 6 subfolders in the Beup_Live_0.3Final main folder. I noticed that the contents in these 6 subfolders are about the same. so which .nds file should i be using? do it need to patch it?

btw the name of the 6 subfolders are
1) Chrism
2) Directories for Fat System
3) DragonM
4) No-Fat
5) Rein
6) Rein16

what's the difference between them except for folder no 2?

teapea

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
what flash cart are you using?

beup isn't DLDI so if it's a slot 1 cart you're using then you just need the no-fat version

copy accross and it just works.

meowo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Singapore
i did that but when i tried to connect, my beUP will display some message "connecting to dhcp host - cannot connect" is there any beUP faq to refer to?

neojei

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seems like you're using the right version of Beup, but your DS is having a hard time finding your wifi connection. Make sure on the router settings of your router you enable the SSID broadcast, Beup(most other wireless homebrew I believe) don't support finding the SSID when it isn't broadcasted. Or perhaps it could be some other routher setting in your case that is preventing you from using it.

meowo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Singapore
Seems like you're using the right version of Beup, but your DS is having a hard time finding your wifi connection. Make sure on the router settings of your router you enable the SSID broadcast, Beup(most other wireless homebrew I believe) don't support finding the SSID when it isn't broadcasted. Or perhaps it could be some other routher setting in your case that is preventing you from using it.

hm... i checked SSID broadcast is enabled. my router uses WEP encryt, i wonder is it problem? anyway, beside beup is there any way for me to use msn on my ds? ds browser?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao that sold out fast