OP
Trophies
Website
compfaqz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
India
skyrim.jpg

Bethesda Vice President Pete Hines has told journalists that the company is always looking to make their games available on as many consoles as possible, as long as they’re graphically capable of running them. Bethesda clearly don’t have any development kits, as Hines pointed out that he knows absolutely nothing about the technical capabilities of the new system. What Bethesda franchise would you most like to see on Wii U?[/p]

QUOTE said:
“So to whatever extent new consoles fit with the kind of games we are making and support them technologically, we would certainly [try to release them for those systems.]

“The Wii wasn’t even an option – we would have to make wholesale changes to the games we were making on Xbox 360, PS3 and PC to make them work on Wi.”

“I honestly know nothing about the tech specs of the new platforms and whether or not they are a good fit for what we are making with say Rage and Skyrim and Prey 2.”

“If they are a good fit for the kind of games we are making then absolutely, we would look to put them out for those. But beyond that I can’t get into specifics.”

arrow.gif
Source

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Zekrom_cool said:
QUOTE said:
Um... Did you post this after I link this in another thread?
laugh.gif

What do you mean?
unsure.gif

Just in this thread I post this

QUOTE(KingVamp @ Jul 1 2011, 01:25 AM)
Well hopefully these comments are real/true from them.

Also Bethesda is hungry for specs.
tongue.gif

But it not really a bug deal so whatever.

It is powerful enough so I got no worries.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Games like Oblivion, Fallout 3 and Skyrim should always be played on PC IMHO and no where else. Those versions are always far superior to any other versions of the game. I doubt they'll put a game like that out on Wii U.

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Satangel said:
Games like Oblivion, Fallout 3 and Skyrim should always be played on PC IMHO and no where else. Those versions are always far superior to any other versions of the game. I doubt they'll put a game like that out on Wii U.
For some reason, I think this comment is just wrong. Just because you can see skin cells falling out a person or any small detail you normally won't look for
when playing a game doesn't mean it should only be on PC.

Besides consoles is better for gaming anyway therefor there should be no PC games.
rolleyes.gif

Guys I was joking on the second part. I didn't PC game. -.- '

For non-PC gamers doesn't mean they should get a good game as this Shyrim.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
KingVamp said:
Satangel said:
For some reason, I think this comment is just wrong. Just because you can see skin cells falling out a person or any small detail you normally won't look for

Besides consoles is better for gaming anyway therefor there should be no PC games.
rolleyes.gif

You are forgetting the fact that there are over 10 000 (!!!) mods out there for Oblivion alone. You can't only mod graphics and make them look at least as good as Skyrim, but you can modify gameplay immensely, add new quests, new areas, even new complete guilds with voice acting! New weapons, new magic, new houses, new caves, new WHATEVER, you want it, they got it.
The developers greatly encourage these mods and they even put the most popular mods for Morrowind in Oblivion! Things like owning a house is such an example I think.
You can basically prolong the gameplay of Oblivion immensely.
All those mods are not possible on consoles. Therefore I think it's highly advised you play games like this on PC, and not on consoles.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
KingVamp said:
Satangel said:

rolleyes.gif
I disagree. I have seen some amazing mods for Fallout 3 and Oblivion. For instance, one person created an entire other continent in Oblivion, created from already available lore of said continent.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
KingVamp said:
Satangel said:

rolleyes.gif

The PC versions are absolutely huge for modding. There's an incredible amount of content in terms of mods that only the PC versions get. So yes, they're better on the PC.

EDIT: Fuck you Satangel and mach for DOUBLE NINJA'ING me.

EDIT 2: Although I still enjoy playing plain-old Fallout and Oblivion (mainly because my PC is shitty and I can't run any of them). They're a bit buggy and glitchy but it's still a lot of content and a lot of fun either way. Although I don't enjoy Oblivion nearly as much as Fallout.

Ryoku83

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Satangel said:
KingVamp said:
Satangel said:

rolleyes.gif

You are forgetting the fact that there are over 10 000 (!!!) mods out there for Oblivion alone. You can't only mod graphics and make them look at least as good as Skyrim, but you can modify gameplay immensely, add new quests, new areas, even new complete guilds with voice acting! New weapons, new magic, new houses, new caves, new WHATEVER, you want it, they got it.
The developers greatly encourage these mods and they even put the most popular mods for Morrowind in Oblivion! Things like owning a house is such an example I think.
You can basically prolong the gameplay of Oblivion immensely.
All those mods are not possible on consoles. Therefore I think it's highly advised you play games like this on PC, and not on consoles.
Adding to Satangel's Post

Antistar's Weapon Mod Kits mod Fallout 3 inspired Bethesda to add weapon mods to Fallout New Vegas. Also Fallout being a shooter its easier to aim with a mouse then a controller (when your not using vats. sniping / sneaking whatever)

Also there are lots of Mods that are game fixes for bugs in Fallout 3 and Fallout New Vegas.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, https://youtu.be/KaMSXIRReOo?si=2hRoijJtiwPUHXk5