Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Does this only work on the N3DS? Tried it with Ocarina of Time 3D (and the Demo), Pokemon X and Y and none of them seem to change. I'd put it down to compatibility, but since a lovely person two replies up seems to have it working for Pokemon Y, it's the only conclusion I can really come to.

RyDog

Lazy Animal Crossing hacks
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does this only work on the N3DS? Tried it with Ocarina of Time 3D (and the Demo), Pokemon X and Y and none of them seem to change. I'd put it down to compatibility, but since a lovely person two replies up seems to have it working for Pokemon Y, it's the only conclusion I can really come to.
n3DS or o3DS shouldn't matter, as I've gotten it to work on my o3DS (but only on Super Mario 3D land) :/ I think it's because these games have various memory regions and the plugin only works on games with the same memory regions.

Reactions: Scarlet

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
n3DS or o3DS shouldn't matter, as I've gotten it to work on my o3DS (but only on Super Mario 3D land) :/ I think it's because these games have various memory regions and the plugin only works on games with the same memory regions.
But how does that explain @dradonhunter11 getting it working with Pokemon Y and mine not? As far as I know, every version of the game is identical regardless of region.
Still, good to know stuff can still be messed with on the O3DS :3

RyDog

Lazy Animal Crossing hacks
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But how does that explain @dradonhunter11 getting it working with Pokemon Y and mine not? As far as I know, every version of the game is identical regardless of region.
Also, where you are in the game could play some factors. In SM3DL I was in World 3-3 and nothing was corrupting so I went back to world 1-1 and then things got chaotic xD
Make sure that you get the green flash too at boot.

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Also, where you are in the game could play some factors. In SM3DL I was in World 3-3 and nothing was corrupting so I went back to world 1-1 and then things got chaotic xD
Make sure that you get the green flash too at boot.
Ah it's starting to happen now. Not sure if it's because I've switched from installed to cart or whatever, or if I just didn't notice the subtle changes at first. Man it really adds up quickly.

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just gonna report my findings Luigis mansion crashes alot, sonic lost world is by far the best, having warped models, and cube creator 3d has an arial camera, and none of the menus make sense.

dradonhunter11

French o-MEGA modder
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Corruption not happening directly at start, you need to wait sometime then it will start :D

Terraria corruption only change sound, I'm a bit sad :(

Reactions: Scarlet

Dayfid

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Fm8XuBe.png

Ovw7XBR.png

lol it works on Pokemon X. Also tried it on Animal Crossing and it worked well.

Reactions: TimX24968B

xJoelituh

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Wow.. I didn't know that Vinny had even fans around here.

Yeah for sure if he sees how to setup this could be cool and maybe he has his 3DS outdated so it helps.

Besides that, great job @shutterbug2000 :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 24,000 hmmmm lol