Yub Nub
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I am going to be getting a wii in about 1 week. I have done a ton of reading about all the things i need to do and have came to a conclusion i want to try as hard as possible to get a wii that i will be able to install bootmii into the boot2. I like the idea of me really not being able to mess the thing up after i make a nand back up.

I am picking up a used wii and have about 12 options as far as serial numbers go. (Yes i work at a gamestop so i can check). The only definate thing i have read is that you better stay away from Lu65+ and that it seems anything starting with a 1 is a go otherwise you could have a lu35 system you can not bootmii on. If you can't tell i am looking for a US system.

Any other numbers that are generally safe to buy?

xzxero

♥bong milk does good for the brain♥
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
why dont you just run bannerbomb on every system to see if bootmii can install and boot2.
Also, if its at system menu 3.2 thats most likely a for sure boot2

Bridgy84

Yub Nub
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well i am not going to get to see all the things up and running. It is gona be a buy this and hope it works because i don't want to abuse the system.

Side note: Anyone else notice the search is down?

Edit: on second thought i just may try that with banner bomb.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.theverge.com/2024/7/26/24206529/intel-13th-14th-gen-crashing-instability-cpu-voltage-q-a