• No, and I posted what went wrong

Votes: 120 11.9%

• Total voters

stocksd

Trophies
XP
Country
just a noobie question hopefully.

I've used the Abstinence Wizard to create Emulated Nands on mine and a friend's machine. But, both Emunands have the same console ID (not serial no.) so that we cannot register each other as friends and play online against each other.

Anyone have any ideas how we can amend our Emunands to have the same Console ID (for registering friends etc) as our real NANDs?

Thanks everyone, great tools!

Tounces

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Currently getting this -

IOS11v16174(IOS60v6174[FS-ES-NP-VP-DIP]).wad: Valid
IOS20v16174(IOS60v6174[FS-ES-NP-VP-DIP]).wad: Valid
IOS30v16174(IOS60v6174[FS-ES-NP-VP-DIP]).wad: Valid
IOS40v16174(IOS60v6174[FS-ES-NP-VP-DIP]).wad: Valid
IOS50v16174(IOS60v6174[FS-ES-NP-VP-DIP]).wad: Valid
IOS52v16174(IOS60v6174[FS-ES-NP-VP-DIP]).wad: Valid
IOS60v16174(IOS60v6174[FS-ES-NP-VP-DIP]).wad: Valid
IOS70v16174(IOS60v6174[FS-ES-NP-VP-DIP]).wad: Valid
IOS80v16174(IOS60v6174[FS-ES-NP-VP-DIP]).wad: Valid
Multi-Mod Manager (MMM) v13.4: Missing
Wilbrand: Missing
HackMii Installer: Valid
BootMii SD Files: Valid
IOS236 Installer v5 Mod: Missing
Simple IOS Patcher: Valid
Priiloader v0.7 (236 LULZ Mod): Missing
Wii Backup Manager v0.4.5 build 78: Valid
Configurable USB-Loader (Most recent Full 249 version): Found Version 70 (release)
USB-Loader Forwarder Channel v12: Missing
RVL-mios-v10.wad: Valid
IOS9-64-v1034.wad: Valid
IOS12-64-v526.wad: Valid
IOS13-64-v1032.wad: Valid
IOS14-64-v1032.wad: Valid
IOS15-64-v1032.wad: Valid
IOS17-64-v1032.wad: Valid
IOS21-64-v1039.wad: Valid
IOS22-64-v1294.wad: Valid
IOS28-64-v1807.wad: Valid
IOS31-64-v3608.wad: Valid
IOS33-64-v3608.wad: Valid
IOS34-64-v3608.wad: Valid
IOS35-64-v3608.wad: Valid
IOS36-64-v3351.wad: Valid
IOS36-64-v3608.wad: Valid
IOS37-64-v5663.wad: Valid
IOS38-64-v4124.wad: Valid
IOS41-64-v3607.wad: Valid
IOS43-64-v3607.wad: Valid
IOS45-64-v3607.wad: Valid
IOS46-64-v3607.wad: Valid
IOS48-64-v4124.wad: Valid
IOS53-64-v5663.wad: Valid
IOS55-64-v5663.wad: Valid
IOS56-64-v5662.wad: Valid
IOS57-64-v5919.wad: Valid
IOS58-64-v6176.wad: Valid
IOS61-64-v5662.wad: Valid
IOS62-64-v6430.wad: Valid
cIOS249[56]-d2x-v8-final.wad: Valid
cIOS250[57]-d2x-v8-final.wad: Valid
cIOS222[38]-v4.wad: Valid
cIOS223[37-38]-v4.wad: Valid
cIOS202[60]-v5.1R.wad: Valid
cIOS224[57]-v5.1R.wad: Valid
* 5 of 55 file(s) are Invalid, Missing or were Not Updated properly

Been like that since this morning. Tried re-running it a bunch of times - no luck.

I found this link earlier in this thread - https://code.google.com/p/nusad/downloads/list
But I am not sure exactly what to download, or where on the SD Card to put it.

hards

Trophies
XP
Country
hi i was woundering if i could play vc / wiiware games with this setup on a 4.3e wii console but not sure how thanks

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
OP
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
hi i was woundering if i could play vc / wiiware games with this setup on a 4.3e wii console but not sure how thanks
just like you would on any unmodded wii, pay for them. however if Virtual Console games interest you, you might want to check out emulators like fceugx (for example), which you can download from ModMii classic's download page 2.

Reactions: DeadlyFoez

Jauron

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Modmii.org appears to be down, from some reading this happens sometimes. What I'm wondering is how long typically does it stay down (hours, days, weeks?) and to verify that hackmii installer can only be obtained via modmii interface and I just have to wait for it to come back up or find another method to softmod?

(New to this stuff, but I have done some reading before asking)

corey perkins

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeh its down and im frustrated ive tried every method there all down! The letter bomb websites down , please someone help is there any working method?
I have a wii with 4.3u and i want to modd my wii and no method has avail files !!!

Wertriel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Forgive the ignorant question but I'm pretty ignorant about this kind of stuff in general. I'm more or less resigned to following tutorials to-the-letter to get anywhere. So, through ModMii I got both CFG and my external set up, which in the process of also installed its own, I believe, forwarder (as opposed to full channel) simply titled USB Loader. If any of that sentence makes zero sense, well, you know where I'm standing from, I guess. I recently downloaded a WAD for the Official CFG Loader Forwarder, not for any particularly essential reason; I just liked the look. I installed it through MMM, no biggie, but now I'm sitting on duplicates with no use for the former USB Loader forwarder. I'd like to delete it but my lack of knowledge about the finer details leaves me paranoid I'm going to wind up inadvertently deleting or messing up CFG itself in the attempt. Is there a specific WAD file I should be deleting, should I delete the USB Loader channel from the Channels menu under Data Management on the System Menu itself? I don't want to touch anything I'm unclear on, and I don't have enough know-how to distinguish which individual files are simply forwarders or integral components of a given app/channel/what-have-you itself, or what. There's a single other WAD file with a filename pertaining to CFG besides the one for the forwarder I specifically downloaded, but I've got zero clue what it represents. I just don't wanna cut the wrong wires here.

calmwaters

Cat's best friend
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Forgive the ignorant question but I'm pretty ignorant about this kind of stuff in general. I'm more or less resigned to following tutorials to-the-letter to get anywhere. So, through ModMii I got both CFG and my external set up, which in the process of also installed its own, I believe, forwarder (as opposed to full channel) simply titled USB Loader. If any of that sentence makes zero sense, well, you know where I'm standing from, I guess. I recently downloaded a WAD for the Official CFG Loader Forwarder, not for any particularly essential reason; I just liked the look. I installed it through MMM, no biggie, but now I'm sitting on duplicates with no use for the former USB Loader forwarder. I'd like to delete it but my lack of knowledge about the finer details leaves me paranoid I'm going to wind up inadvertently deleting or messing up CFG itself in the attempt. Is there a specific WAD file I should be deleting, should I delete the USB Loader channel from the Channels menu under Data Management on the System Menu itself? I don't want to touch anything I'm unclear on, and I don't have enough know-how to distinguish which individual files are simply forwarders or integral components of a given app/channel/what-have-you itself, or what. There's a single other WAD file with a filename pertaining to CFG besides the one for the forwarder I specifically downloaded, but I've got zero clue what it represents. I just don't wanna cut the wrong wires here.

A forwarder is a channel. So if you want to delete it, then plug your SD card into your computer and delete it. Don't delete it from the Wii; something bad will happen. And if you've got no clue what something does, then just leave it alone. Curiosity killed the cat... But if you do want to delete it, then just delete everything from the SD card except the Homebrew Channel and reinstall everything ModMii said to do.

calmwaters

Cat's best friend
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
errr... could be me, but that wont delete the channel from the wii menu man...

you use mmm to uninstall the channel, thats how i do it anyway xd

Hmmm, yeah... never uninstall something from your Wii; I had one of my Wiis mess up and give me a black screen whenever I turned it on. I think it had something to do with me uninstalling something from the Homebrew Channel. It's better (and safer) to remove the folder by plugging your card into your computer.

tswntk

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
The wad files in the SD is irrelevant or useless after they are installed.
If you have installed a forwarder Channel, the \apps folder is still needed (either in SD or\and in USB) as the forwarder looks for them and then launch them
If you have installed a full Channel, you are stuck with the version embedded in it and can't updated without overwriting it and they are bigger than a forwarder Channel.

You can use anytitledeleter or mmm to remove any unwanted channel. They will show you a list of Channels installed together with a brief description of the Channels. But don't delete anything you are unsure of as deleting a wrong Channel will brick your Wii.
If you have installed 2 Channels for the same loader, you may find 2 entries. If you are unsure which is which, you can delete both and then reinstall the wad file.

If you are really unsure of what to delete, just leave them alone. They won't hurt anything apart from you eyes and taking up Nand space.

Edit:
Telling ppl not to delete anything isn't really an answer and if you are so skeptically, you shouldn't install anything to your Wii either; as that can brick you Wii too.

hards

Trophies
XP
Country
just like you would on any unmodded wii, pay for them. however if Virtual Console games interest you, you might want to check out emulators like fceugx (for example), which you can download from ModMii classic's download page 2.
thank you for your reply i had a look around and saw this http://gbatemp.net/threads/wiiflow-mod-and-emunand.333219/ , and was woundering if there is a guide that will allow me to play games from different emulators, disc channel , usb hard drive thanks

Etheboss

Official LULWUT supporter
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

hards

Trophies
XP
Country
There is another way, like what is described in the link you found, which has to do with installing the games to emunand, but since that is not entirely legal, i cannot go any further into that.

thank you for your reply would it be possible to send info my pm ?

digi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok big question... ive modded a few wii's now using cfg usb loader, nes/snes/sega emulators and im learning fairly decent so far but i cant seem to figure out if loading a wii game from sd card is possible. all i have found is loaders for usb, not sd. does any1 know if loading a wii game from sd is possible and if so, how.

mgman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I need help with modmii on my PC.

OK, this may sound embarrassing, but it's not, due to the circumstances. How do I uninstall modmii off my computer? The program does NOT appear in WIndows uninstall programs list and there is no uninstall option from the modmii directory. Please help.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    bassviolet @ bassviolet: America ya~