Votes: 120 11.9%

• Total voters

Noun

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, I seem to have royally messed things up for my Wii, and ModMii hasn't been able to help.

In my ignorance, I attempted to manually update a few IOS' to get the Wii U Transfer Agent working on my previously modded Wii. This failed, and it created a situation where my Homebrew Channel screen became inverted. I've spent much of today utilizing various strategies for fixing the inversion issue Wii, to include the solutions available from ModMii, but none have worked.

So far:
The HackMii installer states that there is no vulnerable IOS found, and MultiMod Manager will error when trying to Install & Patch IOS36 (Error ES_AddTicket -4352). If I attempt to load a different IOS within MMM, the system crashes (Error ES_GetNumTitles -4352).

At this rate, I feel that I'm only making things worse!
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Maxternal

Peanut Gallery Spokesman
Trophies
Website
gbadev.googlecode.com
XP
Country
Okay, I seem to have royally messed things up for my Wii, and ModMii hasn't been able to help.

In my ignorance, I attempted to manually update a few IOS' to get the Wii U Transfer Agent working on my previously modded Wii. This failed, and it created a situation where my Homebrew Channel screen became inverted. I've spent much of today utilizing various strategies for fixing the inversion issue Wii, to include the solutions available from ModMii, but none have worked.

So far:
The HackMii installer states that there is no vulnerable IOS found, and MultiMod Manager will error when trying to Install & Patch IOS36 (Error ES_AddTicket -4352). If I attempt to load a different IOS within MMM, the system crashes (Error ES_GetNumTitles -4352).

At this rate, I feel that I'm only making things worse!
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
I'd try using Yet Another WAD Manager Mod that you can get from ModMii. When it asks which IOS to use, try 236 or 249 if you have them and install the WAD for IOS58 you got from ModMii. See if it lets you do that and if that helps you be able to run the HackMii installer.

Noun

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd try using Yet Another WAD Manager Mod that you can get from ModMii. When it asks which IOS to use, try 236 or 249 if you have them and install the WAD for IOS58 you got from ModMii. See if it lets you do that and if that helps you be able to run the HackMii installer.

Hmmm... when I launch YAWMM, it asks for a source device. When I select Wii SD Slot it responds with ERROR! (ret = -1).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/_NsOxG2zwWA?si=oK21qVNxgd98AyJT