jalaneme

Female Gamer
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
i'm looking for pay as you go deals, like buying 50gb worth of data to download with, does anyone know any decent deals anywhere in the UK? thanks, they must have:

decent retention
min 20 connections
under £7
secure connections
and proper pay as you go, some websites i have seen recharge your payment card once your data has been used up, i want control of my payments, not them.

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
I've recently switched to Astraweb (was previously using Giganews).
Service is perfect, 20 connections, free SSL, excellent retention, unlimited downloads, etc.
its only 15 USD, don't know how much that is in £ but shouldn't be too high anyway..

jalaneme

Female Gamer
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Costello said:
Service is perfect, 20 connections, free SSL, excellent retention, unlimited downloads, etc.
its only 15 USD, don't know how much that is in £ but shouldn't be too high anyway..

that is what i was on before, i was on their DSL service for $11 a month but they were charging me £10 a month, that is way too much so i've canceled it and going for the pay as you go option, that way i can control how much i pay instead of me wasting as i wasn't downloading much anyway and i was still charged £10 plus thier exchange rates are always wrong, when has $11 ever been £10? i've complained to them about it but they do nothing about it.

superrob

H4X H4X H4X!
Trophies
Website
zabbo.dk
XP
Country
Costello said:
Wow.. seems really cheap and nice. I might buy a month.

*Edit*
Just found out that they have a special Deal running atm! Unlimited DSL for only 11$!
Anyone wants the link?

jalaneme

Female Gamer
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
superrob said:
Costello said:

*Edit*
Just found out that they have a special Deal running atm! Unlimited DSL for only 11$!
Anyone wants the link?

yeah just be warned, that their exchange rates can be "funny" and they may charge you more than they need too, i was on the $11 a month offer too, whats the link anyway, i thought they stopped the offer.

superrob

H4X H4X H4X!
Trophies
Website
zabbo.dk
XP
Country
jalaneme said:
superrob said:
Costello said:

*Edit*
Anyone wants the link?

yeah just be warned, that their exchange rates can be "funny" and they may charge you more than they need too, i was on the $11 a month offer too, whats the link anyway, i thought they stopped the offer.
http://www.news.astraweb.com/specials/kleverig-11.html

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The only problem I've had with Astraweb (compared to Giganews) is the amount of incomplete files, and their retention isn't as good as Giganews. But the free SSL is a definite bonus this day and age
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up