Best solution for cable management for home entertainment setups

PalomPorom

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I'm planning my next project to clean up my fire hazard of a setup but there's a lot of options.
I know I can't install anything to my wall or anything though. That would be too expensive anyway.
I've been looking at flexible Neoprene sleeves but idk. I just want it to be neat because right now I have a jungle of cables to 17 different devices. Each having a power and video cable so I have a lot to manage

Anyone care to drop some knowledge on me?

Sent from my toaster running Rebug

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Sleeves and cable ties might be your best bet, if you can't do anything at all to the walls. Cable staples, if you're at the very least allowed to put some holes in the wall, would be a more minimalist approach that IMO looks much better than having a bunch of bulky sleeves.

I know a guy who used that floor tape cable cover stuff on his walls when he live at an apartment that didn't allow "excessive holes" in his walls, most just use doublesided tape and look...moderately ok, if you can set it up nice.

Reactions: PalomPorom

fiis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
first step, go as wireless as possible. 2nd step, go as wireless as possible. jokes jokes, i agree with the above post with cable ties.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    why
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, it's not funny
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    ok
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wut?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's not funny
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    So two cannibals where eating a clown and one says to the other. Hey does this taste funny to you?
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What do you call a slow car? Retired
    +1
    Did you hear about the police car that someone stole the wheels off of? The police are working tirelessly to find the thieves.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A firefighter got arrested for assault his main claim was what I was told he was on fire
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What do you call a hooker with a runny nose? Full
    +2
    What do you tell a woman with two black eyes? Nothing you already told her twice!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Diddy also works
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A scientist heard the word batman so he put a naked lady in a cage with a bat
    Chuck Norris won a staring contest, with the sun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A vampires favorite thing to do is moon you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What's the difference between an airplane, and Ken's mom? Not everyone has been in an airplane.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What's the difference between @BigOnYa and his wife? Nothing both want to bone me
    +3
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck norris
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    how do i know? you're a guy, and he wants to bone every guy on this site (maybe, idk)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He wants to bone anything with a dick
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night, big day tomorrow. Congrats.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7iLZ35NrQt/?igsh=MWd2Z3U0dmNlMmNxcw==