Best Snack Food

Soopy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have been snacking on mainly reeses puff cereal and doritos (i am not fat though
smile.gif
). I am looking for an alternative to these types of foods. i enjoy snacking on cereal and some kind of chips, mainly anything that last long so i dont have to buy more and spend the money i don't have. which would be healthier alternatives?

also what kinds of food do you snack on when you play games, or watch movies/tv?

CrEsPo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I love snacking on anything.

Right now I have 2 boxes of coffee mints next to me and a box of junior mints. Also have a bowl of Lindor chocolate
smile.gif

My favourite would have to be mini-eggs. They aren't wrapped so it's easy to just pop them in and before you know it you're down 3-4 bags
tongue.gif

myuusmeow

Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
Oooh. This is hard.

Wheat thins, Cheez-its, Goldfish, Cap'n Crunch, cheese, RAISINETTES...I guess Raisinettes (chocolate covered raisins)

CrEsPo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Westside said:
I would totally recommend some Watermelon sour patch candies. They are absolutely awesome.

Those are great, they don't last long in my hands ya know.

The one thing though is they're sugary so they don't go well with playing video games or while on the computer. I'm a neat freak so getting my keyboard sticky is a no-no ya know.

Maybe I'll start eating sticky candy with a bowl and a fork. That would ultimate ya know
biggrin.gif

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
Cheetos, cheese and bacon balls are the best kind of chips/snackage IMO

EDIT: yay i reached 300, time to start a n00bish thread in the testing area.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: LOL